Unban Appeal: Rin Ayama
Ingame Name: Rin Ayama

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19959673

Who Banned You: Moocow

Reason For Ban: Long History of Repeated Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I didn't use a slur and I haven't been racist in any hateful or demeaning way. My last warn was sometime over six months ago and the one before that was something like three months before that one. I've been keeping my nose clean. I play this server a lot with plenty of hours sunken in. Of course, this doesn't excuse my behavior if I snap at an individual, but this is reserved rather quick by the help of Staff. Why is the ban permanent? When I played last week, I was not warned, gagged, or banned. Basically, this action comes as a shock, and I can't really extrapolate what I could have said or done that warrants a permanent ban. If it's my usual /bant/er, then a staff steps in and tells me not to do that or I'll get warned or something. It's happened in the past when I have petty drama. In short, I don't know what got me permanent banned, so I can't plead for an unban other than saying I've been careful not to overstep my boundaries.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I like milk
P.s. I'm rather new at forum posts, sorry if I post two images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Simply, no. I didn't play with you often but the stuff you said when shaye was on was horrible. I've personally seen you harass shaye multiple times for their identity and other disgusting behavior of this nature. Genuinely surprised it took until this recent for you to get banned.
Known weirdo

[Image: unknown.png]
i cant find any previous bans through gban. id say +1 for reduction. -1 for unban. personally id say 1 month?
first ban isnt perma.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Yeah I'm not gonna argue if it's 1-4weeks. Not sure what warranted the permanent ban, so sorry for not being able to discuss that with you guys.
+1 for Reduction (if my vote counts too)
Neutral to this one, assuming the evidence checks out idk if it is worth dealing with an unban.

Since this is the first ban I'd say a reduction would probably be fair, but I'd avoid bantering with folks who aren't consenting to the banter. What some see as banter may be seen as harassment by others.

Waiting for evidence/description before giving an official vote, am neutral for the time being
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 Just based on what I am reading sounds like you need to learn how to talk like a mature adult to people (if you are an adult. If you're not then its time to starting learning to how to talk like one) This is a game and people want to play this game to have fun and forget about their real life problems. I get that their is banter and everything but usually you can pick up on what line to toe with certain people in a fun light hearted way. But based on what moocow banned you on sounds like you need to control what you say. Again this is a GAME and its for FUN. If anyone knows me I preach that we play this game for FUN. So again its a -1 from me.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
hard fuckin pass, you pretty much only cause problems & harass people over the smallest shit, your attitude towards women & any transgender person is atrocious and you're just whiny about any form of punishment
This is indeed Rin's first ban, as the user has no previous bans on our global ban website, just as derp said with the screenshot he provided of this.

Allow me to remind the community as to what the staff guidelines are on harassment: here is a screenshot of our Staff Guidelines, page 17.

Now, I'm not staff so I have no access to this individual's warns that they have received. I will say that if there are no other warns for harassment on this person's record, then this was a huge overstep by moocow, and this should be rescinded immediately. If there are other warns, whether it is harassment or sexism/transphobia against this Rin Ayama individual, then perhaps the better defined term for the ban would have been "overall minge" rather than saying it was for harassment and "a long history" of various behavior. 

Until we have evidence provided PUBLICLY though, I will remain neutral on a vote. Just wanted to throw in my two cents on the matter.
How many times has Shaye been unbanned despite, people having argued that she has harassed them? Now the roles are reversed and everyone is jumping the gun for a first time full perma ban. This is EXTREMELY inconsistent.

I don’t ultimately care and will not vote, but just some input.

If you are unbanned, stop making comments about this individual / topic
[Image: xdjlve.png]