Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAFF REPORT
Offender's Name:  Garro

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

What Server(s): PROP HUNT

Offender's Rank: (I don't know It says Trusted)

What They Did: Encouraged Racism. (Someone was telling people to say the Hard R and the mod said DO IT)
(Then someone said it and he never punished them).

When They Did It: 12:00 AM EST 9/12/2022

Potential Witnesses: THE ENTIRE PH SERVER

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 
[font=system, -apple-system, ".SFNSDisplay-Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, "Segoe UI", sans-serif]https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AzWPgKssjVQJN/d1337nE4VUC5?invite=cr-MSxpMU0sNDM0NDAxNDQs
[/font]

(If you Search Spongebob in the Chat logs if there is any. And see him spam the N word. You will see that it took the mod an hour to mute him as he did nothing about the Other man.)

Other: 
Wow, an out of context clip from someone's first forum post. Can't wait to see the context and how they misconstrued a respected staff member's comment(s).
You can see in chat when telling the person to do it as another person saying to do it. The man never denied it too and said to report him.
Is that all of it? Just one single short video of a staff "encouraging" racism? Oh wow.
I'll show proof of me "encouraging racism" as soon as my video ready. And for me not muting the slurring kid, as i said before, i can't see team chat.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
This proves literally nothing lmao. What if he was responding to someone saying something in vc? Perhaps bring more evidence than a single out of context clip
[Image: image.png]
This video includes their behavior, to show what kind of ppl they are.
https://rutube.ru/video/private/c3947034...637nQH8WsQ
02:48 as you can see they already falsely accused me.
02:54 and here is me replying "do it" for their proposal to report me.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
-1 to this. player sent video is edited.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1To this report

Not only is there no reasonable way to see this as a misunderstanding but your actively trying to put words and meaning into others mouth.

Asking us to check the chat log for you is not a reasonable way to provide evidence.

Your attitude is disgusting please better yourself.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Certified Bruh moment

Consider this checkmate bozo

-1 you ain't got nothing
[Image: unknown.png]