Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah!
I joined the community too recently to have interacted with you personally, but this has been a fascinating rabbit hole to go down.

Truth be told, while I am generally very much in favor of second (or potentially more) chances, after so many warnings, claims of "just one more chance", insincere ban appeals, and threats to forum ban you, I'm a little surprised you're even still allowed to make an appeal. 

That said, you're clearly quite dedicated to having another shot at being a part of the community, given how consistently you try to appeal again at the end of a cooldown. Plus at least this appeal is written seriously and with seeming sincerity. Taking into account how long it's been since you were banned, I'm partial to giving another chance, though I'm going to stay neutral due to my lack of direct interaction with you. 

Regardless, whether the ban is maintained or removed, TTT/Forum admins, I think we should be exceedingly clear about what behaviour will and will not be tolerated. If he is unbanned, any kind of "probation" or similar arrangement should be transparent as far as what the expectations are, and what it entails if patterns of the same behaviour begin to pop up again (e.g: would another appeal be allowed in the future? what if it's another shitpost appeal? etc.). I believe that the responsibility of handling ban appeals has changed hands a few times in the past years, but the reactions to the previous appeals (shitpost or otherwise) have not painted a super clear picture of how far actually is too far.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Ryan722 - 09-14-2022, 01:42 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by dong - 09-14-2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Gabe - 09-14-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Salty - 09-14-2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Nazu - 09-14-2022, 08:18 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by jax - 09-17-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by icey - 09-19-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Ryzif - 09-24-2022, 06:28 AM