Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah!
Oh boy... Never seen this fella on and I could see why. My stance is going to stay neutral but as I devolve myself deeper into these "appeals" I can see why you are in the position you currently sit in. It's a HOT heap of a mess with the whole situation going on for you and considering that MANY MANY MANY appeals have been put out for you with some poetic like appeals that may or may not be considered a "shitpost" or if you're genuine, I feel as though some appeals are not serious and a few are. I've delved deep into every single thread that god beheld upon us and it doesn't seem to look good. In any case you get unbanned and are given a second chance, do not commit the same acts you have previously committed prior to your ban. I would consider a reduction to ban but I will see where this appeal goes from here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by slater - 09-14-2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by dong - 09-14-2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Gabe - 09-14-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Salty - 09-14-2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Nazu - 09-14-2022, 08:18 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by jax - 09-17-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by icey - 09-19-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah! - by Ryzif - 09-24-2022, 06:28 AM