Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH FLORIDA ANGELFISH (SERIOUS REPSONSES ONLY)
Does anypony in the Tallahassee area want some juvenile angelfish? I've got 8 babies that I NEED to get rid of before they get big enough to KILL each other and the local pet store lady WON'T TAKE THEM. I WILL NOT accept payment as I am NOT a licensed dealer and have NO INTEREST in being caught in an FWC HONEYPOT. Thank you.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I'm a +1. Mad shitter has been around a long time and is a staple member of the community. He follows the rules, helps with ban requests, and is a very well-rounded person. I look forward to seeing you on the staff team!

Good luck my friend!
DUDE. NOT HELPING. OK? These guys are SICKOS. They are going to KILL EACH OTHER. TWISTED & NASTY. Overall, very helpful. Thanks, keep it up!
(09-14-2022, 12:43 PM)icey Wrote: I'm a +1. Mad shitter has been around a long time and is a staple member of the community. He follows the rules, helps with ban requests, and is a very well-rounded person. I look forward to seeing you on the staff team!

Good luck my friend!
completely agree!
super ball sex
Post this on craiglist
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
i fat fingered the keyboard. it aint 89 angels, it
's only 8.
(09-14-2022, 06:45 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: super ball sex

yeah
(09-14-2022, 06:45 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Post this on craiglist

i want to give back to the community so you guys get first dibs (not intended to be a bribe)
marble blast gold
Do I get the tank
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-15-2022, 07:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: Do I get the tank
no