Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking in for september
While this IS shitposting (i recognize this is shitposting, but hey), I wanted to check in with you all. In this time of year, it can often seem really gloomy. Lots of shit happens this time of year. many of us put a lot of things that we shouldn't on the back burner. Many of us get handed a shit salad and are told to deal with it. (metaphorically).

I hope that you are all doing well.

Here's a yt video I found to be pretty profound. I think you would all agree.

Just like in the video, we should always strive to never give up on our goals.

Thanks everyone.

-BiigSad

P.S. (this post is a shitpost. but hey. I do mean what I said. Hope you all have wonderful remaining Septembers.)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Resigning now.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
I'm unresigning.
Surviving hurricane season

Please hel.....
(09-16-2022, 09:17 AM)Wilfry Wrote: Surviving hurricane season

Please hel.....
I hope everything goes well for you wilfry, and I hope the hurricanes arent too bad haha. Take care dude. You are honestly someone I really enjoy playing with.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Surviving being abosed by staff but other than that I've been really good as of late
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
brahma one day im gonna yeet u into the stratosphere with the force of a raging fire, while being mysterious as the dark side of DE_moon.

BIIG_SAD