Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Out Garro
Being that I haven't been on the server with you, but has seen that you don't have the greatest track record with staff interactions here, I would have to agree with Jammin. I see no reason for Garro to 1)explain his actions to you because you are not a donor or staff member, and 2)there may have been more rule breaking that happened before you got on that carried over to this map. I also would like to see timestamps of the infractions that Garro supposedly incurred because reigh now, I don't see anything that constitutes abuse. He is gagging the approprate players when they say something that is against the rules of the server (something you should be well aware of), he ungagged them at the approprate times, and (other staff can correct me if I'm wrong) staff don't actually have to give a reason when they gag or mute a player. A reason only has to be given if a kick or ban is issued.

TL : DR -1 on any abuse, +1 on you grasping at straws because you are still salty about your loss of powers.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Calling Out Garro - by Steven - 09-20-2022, 12:31 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Jammin - 09-20-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by [test] mattquake11 - 09-20-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by BIIG_SAD - 09-20-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Garro - 09-20-2022, 06:51 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Nazu - 09-20-2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 09-20-2022, 04:46 PM