Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Out Garro
eh, couple of things. I did watch the video, but I have a few things to say about it.

1. your video is cropped at bottom. cant confirm lots of details because of it. Inferred a lot by context.
2. contextually, Vx was warned, continued, and got gagged. end of story. same with the rest that got gags.
3. All I really get from this video is that these gags were deserved. Some were missed. But Garro pretty much did everything by the books.
4. as a single trusted, it is very hard for one person to keep up with all the nonsense. Garro probably missed what David said.
As someone who has been in garro's shoes, this does happen. we are humans and not robot filters. things slip by.

Point is this. While Garro and I may not see eye to eye on everything, I can firmly say that Garro is a very upright person who will not/would not ever do something intentionally wrong. Sure, he missed someone. Garro is not English first language. some nuances can evade him. Some nuances confuse him. But at his core, Garro is a good man. I'm sure if there were not other problem people online, Garro would likely have caught and clamped down on that player's bad behavior.

I will defend Garro because he was put into a shitty situation in that map, and did the best he could. I personally can't fault him for his effort.

tl/dr. This honestly reeks of smear campaign. While I do appreciate you following format, and recording full round, I personally can't help but feel you are doing this from a bad place, and not one with good intentions.
Be objective here. Did Garro unintentionally miss something? or was it malicious? Im gonna go with the first.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Calling Out Garro - by Steven - 09-20-2022, 12:31 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Jammin - 09-20-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by [test] mattquake11 - 09-20-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by BIIG_SAD - 09-20-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Garro - 09-20-2022, 06:51 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Nazu - 09-20-2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 09-20-2022, 04:46 PM