Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Out Garro
1) As i said to you before, and everyone telling you this now, i'm not obligated to explain my every action to you. You knew exactly why you vexx, faber and a friend he called to bother me, were muted.
2) It's hard for me to identify the right person, or even understand what ppl saying, when all of you trying to scream in the same time.
3) David is an asshole, no arguing here. But I can't gag someone for saying  "Hold on guys a women is speaking", maybe i'm wrong. However i did a mistake to not gag him for staff impersonation, the rule i totally forgot. I gagged him for this on the next map, after checking the list of rules.
P.S. I know i made a few mistakes. I totally missed a couple of trolls, that i forgot to ungag, who evaded and i didn't noticed it till they started causing problems again.
Maybe if people like you, who pretends to be useful but in reality only add more problem, didn't distracted me, i would do better. Maybe, idk, just food for thoughts.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]

Messages In This Thread
Calling Out Garro - by Steven - 09-20-2022, 12:31 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Jammin - 09-20-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by [test] mattquake11 - 09-20-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by BIIG_SAD - 09-20-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Garro - 09-20-2022, 06:51 AM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by Nazu - 09-20-2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Calling Out Garro - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 09-20-2022, 04:46 PM