Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I said I wouldn't.
I believe damien's desire to help the server is genuine, he's active in the community, and his understanding of the rules is fine. My only concern is that he's still very young and impressionable and lacks a certain maturity that might lead to poor judgement calls down the line, which isn't a personal criticism necessarily but just a general truth about teenagers and why I think they typically don't work out well in roles of authority.
-0.5 from me
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Hey Damien I know we are friends but I'm going to put that to the side really quickly, I have seen you grow a lot since I have joined this community 10 months ago. Everyone deserves to at least try for staff and I feel like you really weren't given that. You may have been accepted last time but you weren't given a chance, anyways not gonna make a salty post(Jk love you salty :)) so good luck +1 keep improving and doing better for your self and for the server.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(10-23-2022, 11:19 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I believe damien's desire to help the server is genuine, he's active in the community, and his understanding of the rules is fine. My only concern is that he's still very young and impressionable and lacks a certain maturity that might lead to poor judgement calls down the line, which isn't a personal criticism necessarily but just a general truth about teenagers and why I think they typically don't work out well in roles of authority.
-0.5 from me
We've had admins that were 14 when they were admins, and they were and still are staples of this community. This is not a valid criticism. Try again.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-23-2022, 11:19 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I believe damien's desire to help the server is genuine, he's active in the community, and his understanding of the rules is fine. My only concern is that he's still very young and impressionable and lacks a certain maturity that might lead to poor judgement calls down the line, which isn't a personal criticism necessarily but just a general truth about teenagers and why I think they typically don't work out well in roles of authority.
-0.5 from me
Thank you for commenting on my app!

Personally, I think I'm more mature than I was when I first got staff, and I did a good job with my judgment calls then so I think I'll do an even better job. I was 14 when I first got staff here and I had my lapse in judgments but overall it was a good run. I also think that "gatekeeping" (if that's the term for it) a staff rank for an almost 15 year old game solely for an age requirement is a little silly but I see where it's coming from and can understand the mindset.
For months this dude said fudge staff, now he wanna be staff, nah he ain't about it
+1 damien will be fine as trusted. even if you think he's walking :nerd: emoji he still understands the rules and looks at death scenes when handling reports. he has mellowed out in general the past few months so I'm not too worried.
Hi guys since I am sponsor here is my sponsor video

+1

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
i just don't know what to say, just take the +1 fuck head
Honestly I would happily support Damien as staff if it means that I wont be getting staff chat messages for taking more then a second or two to notice things in text chat. (Honestly that was getting sort of annoying.)

Also I haven't had any issues with him at all on the server. (Other then the above.) So I am a +1.
+1 to Damien being promoted. I have known him for a while but recently been communicating with him more within the server. Level headed and would be a great addition to the staff. Just be careful Damien cheats playing monopoly with his cousin. +1
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week