Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's do this
Ingame Name: Aecho 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41536637

Time Played: 3,754 on Gmod, 1,721 on Dinks

When First Joined: Rejoined 02-18-2021, Joined 1st sometime in 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Monday-Sunday Time Zone is PST 

Rank Desired: Trusted. Then we'll see where it goes

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Providing evidence of bad players 

Why do you want to help the community?: People need more staff on Dinks PH

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): not that I know of

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): don't recall

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, GeForce Experience

How did you find us?: don't recall, found server back in 2017

Other:
 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aecho/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_WeKw...M0zHZZqfNg
Discord: Aecho#7446
[Image: YSZwaWQ9QXBp]
If I were you, I would highly put much more effort onto this app than this.
(09-27-2022, 02:28 PM)Nullify Wrote: If I were you, I would highly put much more effort onto this app than this.
What would you have me say?
This is your previous ban you can use your steam id on it to look at your history.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1541927996

You have one real ban on record and one joke ban on record witch dose not count of course.

Other then that you have quite a good understanding on the rules can be a bit over zealous in regard to them but nothing I would consider out of line in that regard

My real concern for you is burn out.
Your very recreant interactions on discord show that you don't understand how much work go's into staffing & I'm worried it may get to you a bit & cause damage to the community as it has done so in the past & I understand your desire for more staff but bad staff dose so much more damaging then too few of them I hope you understand that we must be cautious I have seen it destroy a community I have had my hands in the making off before & I don't want to see that happen a second time despite the joking about it we do in the discord.

Side note a bit more effort would be nice

(-1) from me

Edit the link I gave dose not work as pointed out by Aecho this one should work you just need to use the search function with your steam ID
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Do you actually want to be part of staff?
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-27-2022, 03:02 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: This is your previous ban you can use your steam id on it to look at your history.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1541927996

You have one real ban on record and one joke ban on record witch dose not count of course.

Other then that you have quite a good understanding on the rules can be a bit over zealous in regard to them but nothing I would consider out of line in that regard

My real concern for you is burn out.
Your very recreant interactions on discord show that you don't understand how much work go's into staffing & I'm worried it may get to you a bit & cause damage to the community as it has done so in the past & I understand your desire for more staff but bad staff dose so much more damaging then too few of them I hope you understand that we must be cautious I have seen it destroy a community I have had my hands in the making off before & I don't want to see that happen a second time despite the joking about it we do in the discord.

Side note a bit more effort would be nice

(-1) from me
Ok so 1: *clicks link*
Notice
: Undefined index: server in /var/www/html/phbans/detail/index.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: language in /var/www/html/phbans/detail/index.php on line 16

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/phbans/includes/../lang/lang_.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phbans/includes/lang.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/phbans/includes/../lang/lang_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php')

in 
/var/www/html/phbans/includes/lang.php on line 9

2: . . . Milk, are you salty that I'm still friends with someone that you aren't friends with? You've never talked to me before this. 

3: I don't count having a ban by someone who was being lied to by a cheating S.O. as a real ban. 
If the real staff have questions about that, pm me on discord. 

4: I've been on more often than most "staff" have in the past week. 

5: My effort will be seen as a staff member, not through an application that doesn't ask for much. If the application wanted more "effort", it should've asked for it. I feel like I gave everything the application asked for.

(09-27-2022, 03:45 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Do you actually want to be part of staff?

I do actually
The entitlement is real lol. I wouldn't recommend giving this guy staff on any server based on the responses alone, especially not PH.
I dont play ph but I honestly dont even know who you are I haven't seen anything from you in discord or forums maybe I might just not be paying attention but also some of these responses and how you act makes me think this deserves a -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
2 threads total on the forums lol.
last one is over a year old.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-27-2022, 04:04 PM)Aecho Wrote: Ok so 1: *clicks link*
Notice
: Undefined index: server in /var/www/html/phbans/detail/index.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: language in /var/www/html/phbans/detail/index.php on line 16

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/phbans/includes/../lang/lang_.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phbans/includes/lang.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/phbans/includes/../lang/lang_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php')

in 
/var/www/html/phbans/includes/lang.php on line 9

2: . . . Milk, are you salty that I'm still friends with someone that you aren't friends with? You've never talked to me before this. 

3: I don't count having a ban by someone who was being lied to by a cheating S.O. as a real ban. 
If the real staff have questions about that, pm me on discord. 

4: I've been on more often than most "staff" have in the past week. 

5: My effort will be seen as a staff member, not through an application that doesn't ask for much. If the application wanted more "effort", it should've asked for it. I feel like I gave everything the application asked for.

Well for a start personal stuff dose not belong on the server neither does my life orbit around someone I Knew for a month but you do you I guess.

Second I gave you that link to be helpful to your application since like you said you have no clue if you have been banned before and had nothing to do with my decision making witch I made quite clear.

Activity is good no one is denying that.

There is a point to be made about showing a bit of effort as one of the requirements I think a bit more clarity would be nice however pass applications are something to take into account & effort is a recurring them in them.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]