wilfry, euphraxy, me, ryzif

Reason to Ban: 
esp / wall hacks hacking 

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/R8tEW6fDT4U

this should be the right one my bad lol

tre kill is 20 seconds in and he doesnt get another one till the end 

Other: (Optional)

found every prop i came on late and didnt get all the stuff he was doing really sus he found that prop in tree tho 
gaming is a way of life
I think you posted the wrong video.
(09-28-2022, 11:08 AM)chelllman Wrote: I think you posted the wrong video.

updated :) my bad
gaming is a way of life
He's movement makes me think he is aim hacking he may all so have a beeper that he may have only remembered to check half way in the game making this quite a bit harder to tell if it is in fact hacking maybe a second round of recording would be recommended.

However I give it a (+1) due to the movement.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(09-28-2022, 11:20 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: He's movement makes me think he is aim hacking he may all so have a beeper that he may have only remembered to check half way in the game making this quite a bit harder to tell if it is in fact hacking maybe a second round of recording would be recommended.

However I give it a (+1) due to the movement.

yeah he left after this. people in chat calling him out to much or he just got bord of it but im sure he will be back
gaming is a way of life
(09-28-2022, 11:25 AM)PRESIDENT KARLOS Wrote: yeah he left after this. people in chat calling him out to much or he just got bord of it but im sure he will be back

Would it be possible to record them calling out the hackers/cheaters next time and send it to staff? we have quite the problem with that at this time & it makes help quite hard some times out right impossible.

Only if you want to of course don't feel obligated to do any of this.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(09-28-2022, 11:31 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 11:25 AM)PRESIDENT KARLOS Wrote: yeah he left after this. people in chat calling him out to much or he just got bord of it but im sure he will be back

Would it be possible to record them calling out the hackers/cheaters next time and send it to staff? we have quite the problem with that at this time & it makes help quite hard some times out right impossible.

Only if you want to of course don't feel obligated to do any of this.

it is in the video of some of them calling him out in the chat but i mean its a problem that cant really be fixed best i would do is mute the player calling them out right away so they cant make it worse and gives staff a chance to watch them
gaming is a way of life
As much as I believe it's hacking, I don't think the one kill is going to support it. Sorry this took so long. Was hoping he would come back to add more evidence on to the pile. Gonna list him and if he comes back use this with new evidence.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]