The Pecan was Banned
Ingame Name: The Indiscriminatory Pecan (formerly Good ol' Crunchyknees, That Black Guy from NCIS (beyond that I cannot remember))

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54876134

Who Banned You: King Tiger Ace Fasda22

Reason For Ban: "Mass RDM with a Jihad"

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: First off, I have recently joined back for the past week after about a six month hiatus, and that I did not think that I would be banned for this account, I thought that I would just get a bunch of slays. I have almost 2 weeks of playtime on the server (1w 6d), and nothing of this sort of nature has happened before. I did this as sort of joke, I killed the T that was jihading, and I picked up that jihad and immediately jihaded after. I was only reported once before I was banned, to which I replied with "Bring on the slays," and as I said previously, I did not think I would be banned. Furthermore, I would like to be unbanned because I haven't done anything like this before, and I feel that I can be trusted with the amount of hours that I have played on the server.

Have you been banned before: I have never been banned before.

Other: I would be willing to take a ban for a few days if people decide on it.
+1 on a ban reduction
+0 for unban
+1 for a reduction given that there was only one report
+0 for unban, you really should know better not to actually set off a jihad as an inno
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 reduction
+0 for unban Dildo explained why
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Mistakes happen, you'll probably get a reduce.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
TBF, if there was only one report on him, it shouldve only been a week ban for RDM and leaf.

So +1 for reduction to 2 weeks
So yeah. I banned you after that little stunt for the sole reason of killing 3 others almost 4 others. Dont jihad as an innocent, this is the result.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
+1 for reduce but not days more like weeks.

Also: 
"Try avoiding on using the Jihad in crowded areas, and make sure to warn your T-Buddies / give them time to evacuate the area. Mistakes happen, you'll probably get a reduce."-Christian

Read the thread ty.
former admin2
+1 for reduction, considering only one of the three victims reported you apparently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
You did it on purpose and expected to get slays and not banned, which is your first problem because you thought you could get away with it. 3+ RDMs is massRDM and a perma. You may get a reduce but not unbanned fully.