yes
Ingame Name:  snowbunny

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:94159295

Who Banned You:  kaptainles

Reason For Ban:  severe teaming

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:  I told 9vis that we aren't allowed to just ignore the fact that eachother are traitor or innocent, last night I killed him multiple different times as him as traitor as me as traitor I told him that we cannot do it because to some people it isn't fair or justified last night was a lot of troll shit going on and I don't understand why

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  yes

Other: I don't know what else to say, i'm sure you have some sort of evidence, but there are a multitude of other players who do these sort of shenanigans and are never punished, so I don't see as to why I'm being punished for this shit
@KaptainLes
+1 for unban as someone who just got banned for severe teaming as well I think yall need to check your staff team who do the same exact shit but don't get punished for it but others do think we need to rewrite the definition of severe teaming.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i think the perma bans happening while players are offline without letting the players know first etc the circumstances are kind out getting out of hand. forever ago i asked bryan why we do ban requests, he said its for transparency but where is the transparency in this?

im curious what the teaming was. innos are not required to killed ts, being a passive player is allowed
this is exactly what I'm saying I'm no snitch, but there a multitude of players who revive each other or don't kill each other while traitor, it only ever seems to be a problem when a staff member doesn't like someone or when it affects their gameplay specifically
+1 for unban. Yes there are instances where teaming has happened in our servers and yesterday by definition from me, was a “shit show”, and definitely the staffing was mediocre at best. Lots of mic spamming and other instances that broke rules and as simple as this was that lead to one persons death, I feel that with previous instances for shaye’s ban, I feel that she knows the rules. This can a decisive topic but I think a unban or at least, a reduction if a unban is not feasible, would be appropriate. I feel that the rules should be a little redefined as Ryan722 has described before.

Off topic edit: I agree with @"Wrom”, we do need to check our staff for teaming and for other players. I can admit I have teamed as well but not to the level of extent where other players kill another and hell I should be given a warning for such. I know this is off topic for a ban thread but definitely me personally I need to staff better and we need to be more open for other rule breaking.
not killing someone isnt bannable if they dont help u lol
Hi Shaye,

In regards to your ban. I have been given approval by the staff member to provide the evidence in regards to the ban. 

For the context on the situation you and 9Vis were both banned for severe teaming due to You (The traitor) providing a knife to 9Vis (the innocent) and 9vis using the knife to kill one of your traitor buddies. This was verified via damagelogs and the fact that you were the only traitor to purchase a knife during the round. This situation does fall under our severe teaming definition which does call for a ban. On your ban history it shows that you have multiple instaces of severe teaming but, since the last instance was a year ago. I am in support of a reduction to 2-weeks. Please veiw the below evidence and the outlined defintion for how the rule was infracted. 

https://ibb.co/qkGJNSc
https://ibb.co/Lk7c5cy
https://ibb.co/cQnGxmT
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
i accidentally dropped the knife and he threw it so how is it my fault neither of us told each other to do what we did it just happened to work out that way, he killed one person who just happened to jump IN front of him when he threw the knife and i killed him afterwards, 9vis killed one person for one round, is it really necessary to ban me for two weeks

edit: ill totally accept the 2 week ban its fine but atleast consider one week or 3 days
personally i think you need to go outside if you care that much about losing one round

but, the rules are the rules

+1 for unban still