TTT Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Jay

SteamID: 76561198026495857

Who Banned You: RenzoLeBenzo

Reason For Ban: Alt Evading

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was rightfully banned almost a month ago until October for rdming. Admittedly, I did not read the rules at the time and was unaware that playing on an alternate account would result in a permanent ban (which makes sense). This is genuinely my favorite TTT server.  Despite the immaturity in my gameplay, I would like to play again with a new, fresh attitude if possible. 
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other:
are u the same jay that alt evaded like 5x
if its only once who cares tbh ppl act like alt evading for 5 mins and getting caught is a federal crime
(09-29-2022, 07:00 PM)voidzz Wrote: are u the same jay that alt evaded like 5x
if its only once who cares tbh ppl act like alt evading for 5 mins and getting caught is a federal crime

This was the ban request on your alt.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16977

The original ban was a 50 day ban for something RDM related from what I can find.
    (unbanned to perma ban)

Upgraded to a perma after the alting

maybe ban til november or december to make up, month per alt evade ez
(09-29-2022, 08:37 PM)voidzz Wrote: maybe ban til november or december to make up, month per alt evade ez

Honestly I am all for a reduction back to their original 50 day ban (Or something similar). They alt evaded 20 min after their ban. So its not like they were playing much between their real ban time and now.
I like the non official thing I proposed of one month per alt evade. Should be fine with that in this scenario
I'm all for second chances, +1 to reduction back to 50 days. If you get unbanned, try to not get re-banned. :)
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-29-2022, 07:00 PM)euphoria Wrote: are u the same jay that alt evaded like 5x
You would know my friend ;)

Sounds like it's a pretty recent thing so maybe reduction to a month or so as others suggested sounds reasonable. This is assuming you only attempted once and you haven't attempted to evade since then
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
erm... admin???
I will +1 for a reduction of the ban!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]