Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is he up to now
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax, chicago porch pirate, come thru, m1, Deadpool_R_US, homophobe (not racist), racist, mr sir, among many many other names

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625
Discord Tag: Laced Xanax#8211

Time Played: 1500+ hours on this server alone

When First Joined: May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much all day in Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been staff twice, I'm familiar with how the server works and how staff commands work. I'm also well known amongst the regulars on the server.

Why you want to help the community: As much as I complain about this community, I still love this community and want to help it grow and get rid of bad people.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, too many to count

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Same as previous answer

How did you find us?: I honestly don't remember anymore

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: This probably comes as a surprise considering I've not said anything to anyone about making this.

Yeah, I like to fuck with people. Yeah, I've taken it too far sometimes. No, I don't expect this to be accepted on the first try. I know I've burned quite a few bridges and lost some trust, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to regain that trust. The server and community as a whole seem to be moving in a more positive direction and I really want to help make things even better.

lace xanax foosbale tabel
No idea how he is in game but laced is kinda a fax machine. He knows what hes talking about +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 I say give him a chance he has been good he has some really good input that could be used on the staff team Good luck laced.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(10-02-2022, 02:41 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote: I know I've burned quite a few bridges and lost some trust, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to regain that trust. The server and community as a whole seem to be moving in a more positive direction and I really want to help make things even better.
Hi, Laced! I'm excited to see that you applied! This was very surprising to see, to say the least, haha. I have a question: How do you want to help make things even better for the community? I see that you say that a few times in the application. Can you explain that a bit more?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 A surprise to be sure but a welcome one! I’ve been with laced plenty of times and as much as I hear people say that he despises staff a lot ,to me, he’s a pretty chill dude and funny shitter on the server. I think he has been improving for a while, not quite sure how long, but nonetheless he has been. With his past experience of staffing here, why not let him in? No harm in having him be a trusted again as with derp. Both can redeem themselves in their respective ways and maybe even be staff for a while until they decide the jig is up for them. Tbh, who knows? I say give him a chance.
This guy sends me pictures of his cat
+1
Played melon bomber with this guy once and I won and he sent a picture of his cat it was amaziogn +1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
seems like trouble
+1
(10-02-2022, 03:05 PM)Bryanbrr Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 02:41 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote: I know I've burned quite a few bridges and lost some trust, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to regain that trust. The server and community as a whole seem to be moving in a more positive direction and I really want to help make things even better.
Hi, Laced! I'm excited to see that you applied! This was very surprising to see, to say the least, haha. I have a question: How do you want to help make things even better for the community? I see that you say that a few times in the application. Can you explain that a bit more?
Hey stranger!

Sorry for the overuse of that phrase in my app, lmfao. But, at the very least, as a respected member of the community, I feel like people will be more inclined to respect me and hear what I have to say. Knowing that, I intend on being a positive influence and trying to help people understand what they did wrong and how they can fix it instead of just punishing them with no explanation when they mess up.

It's hard to say exactly how I can help make the server and community a better place aside from using my knowledge of the rules and knowing how to diffuse tense situations.
As a close friend and a person who doesn't play TTT, I can speak on dumbass’s character, but not how he acts on the server. The person I've known him to be outside of the server is a very patient and thoughtful guy who's good at telling when he needs to be serious, while also being laid-back and just generally fun to be around. I think these traits are things he'd be capable of applying to his behavior as a staff member if he wants to, and I definitely believe he wants to. So, even if this application gets denied, I'm willing to bet he'll be able to use that patience and thoughtfulness to improve his behavior by the next one. 

It annoys me when people do this, but since I don't play TTT and don't know what he's like in-game, I'll give a +0.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]