Senpai TTT Ban appeal
Ingame Name: Senpai

SteamID: 76561198094448531

Who Banned You: HONG

Reason For Ban: "get lost pedo"

Length of Ban: "Unban Date: Never"

Reason for Admins to Unban: I want to apologize for making that joke. It was made in bad taste. I am a big fan of banter but I did overdo it by quite alot with that joke. Pedohiles are nothing to joke around with. Again I am truly sorry. If I were to be unbanned I would promise to never make jokes about children or Pedophiles ever again.
I never meant to target or harass anyone with my messages, I simply wanted to fool around a bit with some humor, sometimes dark humor. Im really sorry for making this joke.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: the joke I made was "Im not a pedophile. All I am saying is theres no legal age in philosophy"
-1 Pedo jokes are gross and not funny what so ever
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Calling people not cool with pedophillic jokes "snowflakes" is disgusting. -1.

[Image: unknown.png]
-1 to unban, +1 to reduction. He said stupid shit but I think banning him outright without a mute and corroborating forum post isn’t great. What he said was definitely not okay, but it wasn’t as unforgivable as some other “pedo” shitposts I’ve seen on the server.
You have a history of making tasteless jokes worse than this one. No.
(10-02-2022, 03:53 PM)ToyShop Wrote: -1 to unban, +1 to reduction. He said stupid shit but I think banning him outright without a mute and corroborating forum post isn’t great. What he said was definitely not okay, but it wasn’t as unforgivable as some other “pedo” shitposts I’ve seen on the server.
There a no-tollerance to pedo shit on the server. Especially one with minors on. If staff see anything like what was posted, action should be taken immediately. no mute.

Edit: as for the unban, no. Other members have stated this isn't the first time you have said stuff like this. -1
former admin2
ok, this is not epic

aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Honestly you should definitely know not to make jokes about minors and kids in general in a disgusting way like that. It’s basically common sense to not do it at all and with one instance I remember seeing of you making a joke about it beforehand (not sure where, maybe forums or server) I say no. BIG no, Shouldn’t even be considered a joke.

Edit: also with the pic that Damien provided, that’s a low blow. That’s a shitfest of a statement. unfunny snowflakes? bro… absolutely horrendous.
I'm a +1 for reduction to a month. You're entitled to your own sense of humor, but pedophilia "jokes" just aren't tolerated here. You'd also been warned prior to the instance you were banned for, so you really should know better than to say shit like this.

Also as others have mentioned, the "I'm funny and if you don't think so you're a snowflake" attitude won't get you very far. Given that your appeal seems genuine, I'm partial to giving you a last chance after you have some time away from the server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
fat -1

[Image: 1.PNG]
[Image: 2.PNG]

plus a multitude of other gross shit that doesnt warrant any sort of unban just because "im sorry"