Senpai TTT Ban appeal
Joke was not funny and you do not deserve and unban for doing this. It is a serious thing to make jokes about and I feel that people who do make jokes like this should not be allowed in the community. -1
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1 fuck "ironic" edgelord "humor" and doubling down by calling people "snowflakes" when called out makes any further attempt at redemption disingenuous
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
bump
pedo shit is not welcome here.

go away
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
stale joke grow up -1
(10-05-2022, 08:28 PM)frost Wrote: stale joke grow up -1
stale joke grow up -1
not a shitpost
No reason for you to come back 

Go somewhere else
[Image: unknown.png]
Edgy idiot calls people snowflakes for not tolerating pedo jokes. *Not ClickBait*

Hard pass.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I do fully accept my ban - ain't much I can do about it anyways since I got such overwhelming negative feedback.
However I want to add something as a final farewell.

I used to be an Admin on a multitude of DarkRP servers about 3 years ago before I went completely inactive on steam and came back about a month ago. Back then (pre-covid most of all) jokes & edgy humor like that were very common on Gmod wherever you went, no matter the Gamemode. I do accept that times change and with that also what goes and what doesn't. However the amount of hate I received here on the forums was unprecedented in comparison to the hate I received in-game. Saying i'm weird, edgy & gross for making those jokes is fine - But saying I am a creep & a pedo as a fact is preposterous.

Gmod has changed and what was mere fun & jokes back before I went inactive is now considered bullying and borderline harassment. Context doesn't matter anymore and everything someone says is taken at face value without giving it any more thought. Trolling is considered as a attack on the server as a whole or an attack on certain individuals and/or groups. Everything needs to be PC and there is only room for absolutely harmless fun. Everywhere and everything needs to be a safespace for everything now. Freedom of speach almost doesn't exist anymore and everything said, even in passing, is considered a fact.

Gmod has changed but I haven't. I did really enjoy my time on the server and spent almost 24 hours in total there. I don't wish to be pardoned or forgiven - I just want you all to understand my reasoning behind those jokes. None of my statements was targeted at any individual, group or organization - the only exception were the messages I sent Kaiwan. Those were sent in the heat of the moment and I do apologize for that.

That's all Folks! Goodbye
(10-06-2022, 06:28 PM)Senpai (2) Wrote: really shitty response
Yeah, because eluding to the fact that you have pedophilic tendencies with comments such as "I'm not a pedophile, but..." is really funny and quirky.