Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay untrusted ban
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

claimedfetus(STEAM_0:0:444462551)

Potential Witnesses: 
my OBS
Reason to Ban: 
 gameplay untrusted. Hacking suspected/confirmed. Ghosting unkown, but also plausible.
Proof: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpvQdK06Sro (not sure why no embed)
Other: (Optional)

ban issued as gameplay untrusted pending investigation. Was 99% sure was hacking, unsure if ghosting (no teammate, friend, collaborator identified). behaviors exemplary of hacking upon review.

he is cheating the game though. this seach behavior is irregular, and the hunting pattern is non existent hunting. Make no mistake. any shot taken not at a player was to bring himself into position/bring into position to fire at player.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Obvious hacks is obvious (+1) to ban 

I think this player was ban just a few weeks ago on another account he's movement is exactly the same movement lol.

all so recant vac ban

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Player banned for hacks.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]