Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Tiered Rewards
Hi Y'all!

I hope you've been enjoying the Halloween Update and opening new crates and such. As we are continually looking to make the server more fun with new things to do, I wanted to gauge the TTT communities opinion on a possible addition in the future. This addition would be a Tiered Reward Feature! We have found an addon that will reward players by accomplishing certain goals while they play. As a reward for accomplishing different tasks, you will be rewarded with different items while you play (like a battle pass). This addon/system would be entirely free for the users when playing and wouldn't cost any monetary value to participate in. It would just be a new system in which you can earn more rewards while playing. 

Here are a few screenshots of what the UI looks like for the addon
[Image: image.png]

I would love the communities insight on this as I believe it would be a fun new way to complete achievements and get new stuff!

Leave any questions or concerns!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
yooo fortnite battlepass let's go
i think it's good as long as the challenges don't encourage disruptive gameplay
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I like the idea of this, it's free, the challenges look good and non disruptive like others mentioned.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
Finally, incentive to play the game normally!
Sure
tier 100 should be trusted
tier 1000 dubstep gun
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
tier 2 co-owner
socialize the server
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
As long as the items you’re going to be earning feel like you’re supposed to earn it at that certain level I’d be all for it.
final reward - fortnite jonesy