Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious conversation
clear comms.

do you eat chips one chip at a time or do you just pile a bunch in together, i feel like ive never eaten a single pringle chip alone
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Depends on the chip.

If it's jagged/pointy like Doritos or Tortilla chips, usually one at a time.

If it's soft like cheetos/cheeto puffs, usually multiple at once.
If you don't eat multiple pringles at once your pretty stupid
[Image: image.png]
Big chips one at a time, medium size and small I grab enough to form the size of a big chip.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
idk depends on size and thickness of the chip, i only ever buy kettle cooked chips for the most part so i just eat one at a time
(10-09-2022, 01:52 PM)geräusch Wrote: idk depends on size and thickness of the chip, i only ever buy kettle cooked chips for the most part so i just eat one at a time
kettle salt and vinegar/bbq chips are goated man 

where my PA people eating UTZ kettle chips
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Load many chips one at a time like shoveling coal into the furnace of a train engine
Also BBQ pringles > any other chip, most sunchip flavors are a close second
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
people open the bag/container before eating the chips??? i just swallow that mf whole
Two Pringles at a time is the rule, if you’re only doing one at a time get a bigger mouth, otherwise Doritos are single/double depending on size, but if in a rush you just sorta crush the bag and dump ‘em in your mouth
I smash the chips in the bag then snort it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions