Perm Ungag Request
Ingame Name: Poisson Phd Dropout

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80520498

Reason for Admins to Ungag: Not specified.

Have you been banned or perma-gagged for micspam before: Yes.

Other: Despite the number of gag warns I have, there is still room for improvement. Thank you.
No, you're lucky it took you until now to get permagagged. You're annoying as shit and show no signs of stopping.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(10-09-2022, 05:47 PM)Damien Wrote: No, you're lucky it took you until now to get permagagged. You're annoying as shit and show no signs of stopping.
That's a very professional response. Thank you. I'm only responding to what the a majority of the server wants me to do and you're not the majority. Sorry to break it to you.
Big -1.
I have a few of his past micspam episodes recorded. If I need to clip them (in the event there is any chance of an ungag) please let me know and I will clip them.
Bear in mind this isn't normal "haha funny soundboard" or "fun music" or even "bad mic" micspam. This is the guy randomly groaning loud as hell into the mic, covering up KOS's and such.
Your warning history:
[Image: 20221009185036_1.jpg]
[Image: 20221009185040_1.jpg]

You were also previously banned for micspam as a final warning, which you can find here:
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I say a slight -1, only for the fact that yes, micspamming does cover up KOS’s and such to where players are not able to understand. As such, you should know by now that you’ve got plenty of warnings and this was imminent upon recent warns from July-October. There have been instances where you have micspammed too much that gags where needed to be in place while other times I have let it slide. For this perma gag, I feel it is worthy and I feel that you should take some time to reflect on the perma gag and hopefully come back with less micspamming in mind.

Edit: With your response to Damien, keep it professional as it well not aide you in getting the permagag removed.
Initally I was all for an instant unpermagag, I like him and think he's somewhat funny (of course this is dependent on the person). However, you've accumulated 14 warns (even if we tend to ignore them after x amount of time), and were previously given a ban to chill out. However, I think permagags are something that maybe could be reconsidered. I think a proper approach would possibly be unpermagag, considering how vital voice chat is to TTT, and maybe give out bans in future instances if mic spam continues to occur.

I have somewhat of a relevant thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ht=birddog
No offense birddog if you read this. But birddog was a troll, harasser, made homophobic/transphobic comments etc, and ultimately was permagagged by an admin. Part of the decision to unpermagag him might've been that dong resigned, however I believe if we were able to unpermagag someone for these instances, it might be possible to reevaluate your permagag. However, this user also didn't rack up 14 micspams, so maybe it's something else to look at.

Im neutral to whatever happens. I just think permagags are a lot more harmful than helpful, and bans send more of a message.
Personally, I have warned you multiple times about your mic spamming grunts you do when your the T killing.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
nah.. you are hella annoying. grow up
Poison (< Correct spelling)
Luv ya, man, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming. Your laugh is great, but more people are annoyed by it than enjoy listening to it. 
I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you here. Maybe give it some time and then reapply for the permagag to be removed? If that happens, you've GOTTA be better about this in the future. 

In Poison's defense, he doesn't slur or harass other players. He's just loud as fuck. That's the only problem he causes is disruption of communications. Compare that to Birddog who can't go 5 seconds without flaming someone, and I think you can agree Poison isn't nearly as much of a problem. 

I'd give a +1 to changing this from a permagag to just a temporary gag, and then give him a chance to show he's improving. Again, this guys isn't malicious, he's just loud.
-1 because it has become a nuisance on the server. Everyone is tired of hearing the constant mic spam and your warning history backs up the fact that you have done this for a while and we are just getting around to pgagging you. It is not funny and we have asked you to stop. You chose not to stop so this is the punishment.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]