Perm Ungag Request
Poison (< Correct spelling)
Luv ya, man, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming. Your laugh is great, but more people are annoyed by it than enjoy listening to it.
I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you here. Maybe give it some time and then reapply for the permagag to be removed? If that happens, you've GOTTA be better about this in the future.

In Poison's defense, he doesn't slur or harass other players. He's just loud as fuck. That's the only problem he causes is disruption of communications. Compare that to Birddog who can't go 5 seconds without flaming someone, and I think you can agree Poison isn't nearly as much of a problem.

I'd give a +1 to changing this from a permagag to just a temporary gag, and then give him a chance to show he's improving. Again, this guys isn't malicious, he's just loud.
[Image: unknown.png]
why he got 14 warns for the same thing
he growls in his mic when he's angry +1
+1. I believe everyone has something important to say, even if it's not important to everyone! Rooting for you bro :) Stay positive gamer! And never let the haters get under your skin!
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(10-10-2022, 03:24 AM)caribou Wrote: Poison (< Correct spelling)
Luv ya, man, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming. Your laugh is great, but more people are annoyed by it than enjoy listening to it.
I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you here. Maybe give it some time and then reapply for the permagag to be removed? If that happens, you've GOTTA be better about this in the future.

In Poison's defense, he doesn't slur or harass other players. He's just loud as fuck. That's the only problem he causes is disruption of communications. Compare that to Birddog who can't go 5 seconds without flaming someone, and I think you can agree Poison isn't nearly as much of a problem.

I'd give a +1 to changing this from a permagag to just a temporary gag, and then give him a chance to show he's improving. Again, this guys isn't malicious, he's just loud.

+1 Caribou. Good reply.
(10-09-2022, 08:25 PM)moocow Wrote: fat ass -1, you've been warned more than enough, verbally and thru awarn, i remember you saying something like 'keep giving me attention, i do this because i love the attention' after in gagged you for micspam, go outside
Asking "why should we ungag you?" is already answered for you in my post. Thanks.
just because a few people find something you do funny does not mean that it doesn't bother 75% of everyone else. just work on your volume, at the very least turn your mic volume down and learn that loud doesnt equal funny
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Admittedly I find your laugh annoying I’m sorry, but you truly don’t do anything malicious and are fun to play with . I think in this circumstance a permagag was too far. If un gagged,  he probably knows now to not go as crazy with it in the future tbh or just turn ur mic down
He’s been given so many warnings lmfao. Stay perma gagged -1
-1 no.

so this isnt a shitpost: 14 warnings for the same thing. A normal person should/would stop much sooner tbh. No, you must be doing this on purpose. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 14 times, and I wonder what the point of Awarn is if you wont listen.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD