Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let slater burn discord....
Discord Name: slater#0018

Discord ID: 449322167486906388

When First Joined(Estimate): July 17, 2022

What is your age: 18
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can provide aide and support for newcomers as well as regulars in the discord who have questions for certain things such as how to get other roles for other channels and aide on and enforce the discord rules to keep the discord SFW and safe for others in a way that discord staff should uphold it to be. I have somewhat experience staffing, (although that staffing experience is TTT) I've learned to apply rules beforehand and make sure there aren't any rule breakers. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Honestly, I think it would be nice to get into another territory of staffing and be able to help others that need aide and assistance. I personally enjoy helping others and enjoy the discord part of the community where we can all chat and hangout in call or even just play together in general. It's also very fun to share shitposting videos and dumb stuff that'll make people enjoy their day even more but also make sure the server doesn't get burned down into a cesspool. 

Other: Don't bully me Reina, I was joking about you not being the best in cs:go :( ~ tre 5 
-1 You applied for discord staff bruh!!!!!

Jk on a real note +1 slater does a good job at staffing I think he will do good at discord good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 because in the time I have known slater he has provided immense help to the staff team on TTT. I see him helping in the discord aspect as well. Wouldn't choose anyone else to keep me safe from NSFW stuff on discord (even if I want to see it)!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Looks like you do a good job in ttt and you seem like a really cool guy so +1
oh also great title name
[Image: image.png]
legalize slater burn discord
+1

Great ttt staff. Fun to play with. Good luck if your application is accepted.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
+1 pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
+1 reina needs help and based off your performance on ttt you’re more than capable lmaoo
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1, considering how understaffed the discord(in other words, Reina needs help) is we need more soul sacrifices. On TTT he seems like a level-headed, motivated, active, and fair staff member that is well-liked. I'm sure he can bring that same skillset to discord to enforce the rules fairly and be a welcoming face once he gets into the groove of staffing discord. I hope you're able to raze the discord to the ground, it is necessary
(10-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Carson Wrote: oh also great title name
It was all @Norm Minder’s idea  Heart
+1 he'd be fine and theres no balls in his mouth