Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let slater burn discord....
while i haven't really had the chance to interact with you i only see and read good things about you,

+1 hell yea
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
slater doesn’t cause issues, and above all else he knows how to have fun. with discord needing help there’s nothing he’s done to not add additional staff +1

he will trigger schizophrenic gibberish from time to time tho and sing baddest of them all
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(10-11-2022, 06:31 PM)slater Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Carson Wrote: oh also great title name
It was all @Norm Minder’s idea  Heart
Wow, @Norm Minder is so smart!
[Image: image.png]
I'm super lazy to make PowerPoint presentation but I'm +1 on this app good luck +1

Reina needs more help

Also my reaction to this application 

[Image: cu3DFVK.jpg]
I have seen slater around quite a bit he's quite chill & know how to take a joke besides that giving him discord staff just gives me another reason to mass ping him.

+1 I want to ping him & call him silly discord staff
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Yeah sure why not! He's a pretty chill dude, knows his stuff

+1
[Image: titan.gif]
+1

slater is the staff I have seen on Dinkleberg's Gmod|need Staff|apply today

so I dont get warned for shitpost, slater is mature enough and has everything he needs to do well. best of luck.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Slater is everything you need in a discord staff member. Kind, professional, well-known. He has a great rapport amongst his peers. Any interaction I've had with Slater has been positive. He knows when to get serious and when it's okay to mess around and I would trust his judgement in monitoring the discord.

+1
+1 slater a big homie. Let him strike discord trolls while he drives his forklift.

For real slater's got a cool head, is consistently active on Discord, and clearly cares for the community. No brainer
[Image: b_560x95.png]
this guy works to hard to try and better the community +1
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week