Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let slater burn discord....
bump up the thread, bump it up….
bump
+1, Guy knows how to staff on TTT so that should translate well to the discord.
+1 slater is good staff on ttt and I believe that being a discord mod will help expand his personality since he will be exposed to violent and offensive content that gets deleted
(10-13-2022, 02:11 AM)murl Wrote: +1 slater is good staff on ttt and I believe that being a discord mod will help expand his personality since he will be exposed to violent and offensive content that gets deleted
so true king!!
+1 call him saul goodman bc he's so politically correct that we don't even know he's taking over one role at a time. If he wanted to he could convince me to buy the new 4090 and wash it with water and dish soap. Then while it's still soaking wet plug it into my PC to run. After my loss of 1,600$, he'd then persuade me into getting a nail salon to then sell back to him at 1$ so he can launder money.

Idk where this was going but I think he's cut for it, big muscles aside he's been nothing but great. Just a good staff member.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(10-13-2022, 12:51 AM)slater Wrote: bump up the thread, bump it up….

I am sorry to say but just for this I have to say -1. So very sorry slater but I would not like the moderation team to be this cringe. 

but seriously I see no problem with slater getting helper so +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(10-13-2022, 12:51 AM)slater Wrote: bump up the thread, bump it up….
I change my vote to a -999. Don't you DARE make cringe jokes ever again.
can you just accept this already?? we need more soldiers in the frontlines to combat these horrendous discord trolls
Warning for everyone. Stop necro-ing this post. Do not do it again.
[Image: unknown.png]