Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
(10-10-2022, 01:53 PM)snowbunny Wrote: I'm sorry I forgot about my last appeal, and you have no idea about the prior situation as you weren't even apart of the discord at the time, I have no idea how to put a bunch of effort into a discord unban, during the multiversus tournament foxka literally told me to apply for an unban as he didn't particularly care anymore. I don't really see the need as there is not much to even put into the appeal, many people have done short unban requests. I don't understand why you continue to be so nasty.

(10-10-2022, 12:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 this user has had dozens of second chances
similar to kaiwan you have not been apart of this community for that long at all, you have no idea of the situation and yet you provide input
The fact that it's obvious to even newer members that you're a routinely negative force in the community should be telling
Your history is openly available and full of warnings and second chances, even just passively reading threads as they come up shows this, and every time I've seen you come on you get in trouble for something shortly after
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I’m just gonna keep this super short I’m +1 for 1 month reduction per alt.
Shaye's been banned since June 8th, 2022 (4 months). Since it's been a while, I'll list all of Shaye's active strikes and punishments below (with cazz's consent).

Green is strikes that are in date, orange is strikes that are out of date, purple is punishments (mute/ban). There is context after each item, and I think the context for a few of these matters more than the reason listed on the log.

ban - 6 strikes reached.
Made at 06/08/22 01:58:32
CONTEXT:
she reached the strike threshold.

strike - Harassment - vou've been asked to leave Foxka alone in the past and continue to harass him
Made at 06/08/22 01:58:32
CONTEXT:
Foxka: "my wife made dark chocolate covered strawberries and bananas"
Shaye: "are you gonna yell at her foxka?"
Foxka: "im not a domestic abuser so no i will not be yelling at my wife"
Shaye: "thats not what i  heard"
Foxka: "do not make jokes about this ty"
Shaye: "not a joke, you typed it"
This was after many instances of Foxka accusing Shaye of harassment, as well as many instances of Shaye accusing Foxka of targeting and staff abuse.

ban - 5 strikes reached.
Made at 05/28/22 14:35:14
CONTEXT:

strike - talking about suicide is not tolerated, and you should know better by now
Made at 05/28/22 14:35:14
CONTEXT: 
"i have a suicide wish u think i care about being healthyu"

ban - Flaming Staff & Toxicity (reduction to 3 days total)
Made at 05/12/22 02:17:06
CONTEXT:
it's a ban length reduction.

ban - flaming staff/toxicity/ general nsfw chat. rule 5 (major) rule 1 (minor) violation. You may appeal at www.Dinklebergsgmod.com. [one week length]
Made at 05/11/22 00:36:34
CONTEXT: 
"icey is a dick rider
cum swallowing
staff riding
piece of garb
-1 -1 -1"

softban - 4 strikes reached.
Made at 05/03/22 23:42:26
CONTEXT:

strike - continued slur usage (5b)
Made at 05/03/22 23:42:26
CONTEXT: 
"MAN
YOU CANT BAN ME FOR A MONTH
its a new month my slur count RESET.
darkie is not a slur"
Shaye receives a verbal warning for using the term "darkie" 
"Darkie
Means a very beautiful, attractive girl with a nice body with a dark brown/ mid brown colour.
Darkie
Someone who is tan (darker skin) and extremely good looking.
idk man...."

mute -
Made at 03/29/22 19:11:47
CONTEXT:
she was unmuted, then re-muted.

mute - 3 strikes reached.
Made at 03/29/22 18:31:50
CONTEXT: 

strike - [AUTOMOD] Filters
Made at 03/29/22 18:31:50
CONTEXT:
Someone posted a screenshot of the online players list, with Shaye at #16
HONG said "#16 is gay as fuck" 
Shaye (jokingly) responded "fuck you maricon"

strike - Regarding the link you've posted in ttt at March 9, 2022 7:41 PM. That link leads to a nsfw website, since you deleted it it will just be a strike for now but if it happens again it will be a permanent ban. Thank you. (Violation of rule 1)
Made at 03/10/22 03:18:59
CONTEXT:
it was a Chaturbate link.

strike - using homophobic slurs and trying to hide it in letter spam &
Made at 01/18/22 18:22:13
CONTEXT:
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuufaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuufaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuu"

ban - NSFW Breaking TOS (ban reduction to 1 week total)
Made at 10/29/21 02:54:02
CONTEXT:
it was yaoi censored by leaves.

Shaye has 3 expired strikes. Regardless of my opinion on the strikes that are still in effect, I don't see a valid reason for her to continue to serve the ban when she's fallen well below the strike threshold after having been banned for 4 months. I haven't seen her causing issues in any of the other discords I share with her, and I'd like to think she doesn't intend to cause problems on the Dinks discord after she's rejoined. +1 to a full unban.
people really be getting warned for saying darkie? That’s a weak as fuck warn given I’ve seen whitey tossed around just as much. Not to mention calling eachother apes and chimps.

Also, I know this isn’t the thread but suicide jokes need to be moderated less heavily, needs to be a rule change on that. (Probably goes against discord TOS tho)

Anyways +1
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(10-10-2022, 05:48 PM)jax Wrote: people really be getting warned for saying darkie? That’s a weak as fuck warn given I’ve seen whitey tossed around just as much. Not to mention calling eachother apes and chimps.

Also, I know this isn’t the thread but suicide jokes need to be moderated less heavily, needs to be a rule change on that. (Probably goes against discord TOS tho)

Anyways +1
wow it's almost like one has deeply harmful historical context and the other doesn't
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-10-2022, 05:48 PM)jax Wrote: people really be getting warned for saying darkie? That’s a weak as fuck warn given I’ve seen whitey tossed around just as much. Not to mention calling eachother apes and chimps.

Anyways +1

Dude this is such a bad take. You clearly have no understanding of what is and isn't offensive. Really suggest you go ahead and educate yourself before complaining about what words are considered acceptable. Suicide is MOST CERTAINLY covered by Discord ToS, as it should be. I'll never understand how some people can think jokes about these topics would ever be considered appropriate. 

To stay on topic to the appeal, however; 
Thanks, Reina. First time seeing the full list. It's funny to see that only the expired punishment happened before I started playing on the server and Shaye thinks I haven't been around long enough to have context. I still don't support a full unban, a reduction would be more appropriate. I wouldn't begin to tell you how to decide what amount of time would be appropriate, but as I already said, I think this unban, if it goes through now or as a reduction, should be seen as Shaye's ONE FINAL CHANCE.
ok
+1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
(10-10-2022, 12:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 this user has had dozens of second chances

I would have to say looking at what Reina posted here Shaye hasn't been given dozens of second chances. 

(10-10-2022, 05:23 PM)Reina Wrote: 988293990797328
ban - 6 strikes reached.
Made at 06/08/22 01:58:32 talk about karma farming smdh

A lot of what was said by Shaye seemed to be made with people she is friends with or it was Shaye taking something too far. I have to agree with Reina. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
hmm +1 for unban but make it clear she’s on a very short leash and if she steps out of line she goes right back to being banned. Possibly even that she can’t appeal unless it’s approved by a discord admin in the future. There’s only one way to find out if she’s changed otherwise we’re going to be revisiting this every month or so. So give her a final chance to prove herself. I personally don’t think a reduction would do anything meaningful tbh, I don’t think that would change anything and just prolonge what would inevitably happen if she were unbanned today. I’ve interacted with shaye in other discords and was (briefly) there for the multiverses tournament when she was allowed back temporarily. I’ve found her to be a cool person and doesn’t cause issues in those places. I’d like to think that she wouldn’t cause issues if unbanned unless she goes out of her way to do so, which I don’t think would be her intent since she apologized, so let’s test that theory with a final chance. .

TLDR: give her a final chance on a very short leash to prove us all right or wrong about if she changed and will behave
My vote here is a minimum 1 month reduction.
[Image: unknown.png]