Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color.
(10-13-2022, 03:15 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 02:59 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: --snip
The only issue I have stems from a false slay I received from you 9-7-22,
 --snip
 I dont recall this, but I will take a look in my recordings to see where I went wrong when I get home. I generally look thru the primary dreath scene and if I cant find the direct information in it, will look at ones before it to get more context on what happen.
@MiniMe2001 

Went and looked thru my recording and found it (Assuming you were Nagisa at the time, since that the only time I found someone using admin chat after a slay.), in that case I looked thru multiple death scenes and what you had said didn't match up with them so I didn't think much of it. (Based of my videos timestamps I actually took almost 5 minutes working on the report)  You were on the whole other side of the map when they left the UnIDed bodies, then you wandered around for over a minute before deciding to even shot at them. Which is why I issued the slay, with all the evidence I had to go on from the death scenes available. 

So I hope that helps show my reasoning a bit even tho it was apparently flawed, and retroactively I would like to apologize.   

Sort of wish death scenes were longer or recorded the whole round as that would have made it a lot more clear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color. - by chibill - 10-13-2022, 05:45 PM