Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color.
Ingame Name:  chibill

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:92904246
Discord Tag: chibill#0427
Time Played: 628 Hrs

When First Joined:   Apr 13, 2022 6:42 PM - According to game tracker. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  :  I normally play after work on weekdays on and off between 5pm-ish until around 12 pm-ish CST. On weekends I am generally on at sort of random times throughout the day but may not get on at all due to family stuff or hamradio related things. 

Rank Desired:  Moderator

Current Rank:  Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community:  By becoming a moderator I can help share the load of our current moderators when it comes to handling ban requests and also when on the server handling tasks that would require temp bans, such as RDM and Leaves, and perma bans such as, Mass RDMs (After also collecting and saving evidence.) or Hacking (Aim botting and the such after collecting evidence).  

Why you want to help the community: We have had a influx of people doing things resulting in temp or perma bans lately in the late hours of the day when I and a few other T Mods are often the only ones on. I also often find that as soon as I turn my eyes away from the server to write up a ban request is when more stuff happens that ends up requiring staff attention on the server.  And none of that is enjoy-able for anyone in the community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Trusted App  T Mod App

How did you find us?:  Played PH for a good bit of time and heard about the TTT server, from people joking around.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other:  I will say, I am still learning a lot about different ways to handle difference situations on the server.  Also since it was a concern last time, I don't feel like burn out will be an issue. I know when to stop playing and take a break, and some of you know I do this every day, where I will play for an hour or two then log off for a while and eventually come back to play again later.  Also I would like to add the Green really is my Favorite Color, that wasn't just for the title. lol
This is a no brainer. It's chibill.

+1
Chibill I think you are a good staff member you do a lot behind the scene and make things much easier for the staff team you are super active and do a good job Just remember be confident in your decision making and dont be afraid to ask questions from other staff Good luck +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 wants ghost pinging me to be called ding dong ditch and vehemently denied that we had double reg prior to this update.

sike, you’re good staff rn just don’t turn into fun police once you’re promoted and you’ll be golden +1
Obvious fat +1, I definitely think chibill is ready to be Mod. As I’ve played with him and seen him active over the course of 3-4 months as Tmod and definitely knows how to handle intermediate situations, I think he would be a great asset as a mod helping ban and help control the server late at night. No brainer move to include him. Good luck on your application!  :D
i know him +1
I don’t think there is a single other staff member more dedicated to the server currently (outside of Bryan)

+1
former admin2
easy +1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
yes +1
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
This is going to be a +1, you obviously care a lot about the server and help out on the backend a ton, I cannot see any reason you shouldn't get mod role so that you can further help out in game too. The only issue I have stems from a false slay I received from you 9-7-22, basically what happened is I saw someone run away from unided bodies, I went and checked them out then searched for the person who ran by, it took me a couple minutes to find them but I did, then killed them and they reported me, I gave my explanation as to why it was a rightful kill but I received a slay anyways. I immediately went into admin chat and explained myself and even provided a time stamp as to show that I was in the right but it felt like all of my messages were ignored. I was still slain and after trying to get any response out of you for two or three rounds after it happened the map changed and I dropped it. I'm only bringing this up as to ask. Will you be better? Will you look into all reasons or hear everyone out while looking through rdm reports? Will you take the time to make sure of what is going on and give the time of day to random members/guests on who go through the same situations. I understand that there could be a lot of things going on in server at the time but if someone is also providing a timestamp/explaining to you what actually happened but you go through with the slay anyways and offer no reason nor apologies at all it just doesn't feel nice or like because I was a member role at the time I wasn't listened to at all.

Again overall +1 to being promoted to mod as this is only one thing that I can think of that would be good to work on. Best of luck