• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cimag 4 trusted, again

Ingame Name:
 Cimag

SteamID:  https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121580434
Discord Tag: No discord, that wasnt a thing back then lol 

Time Played: A really long, long time 

When First Joined: 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Yes, I would say 5 times a week, midnight 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: Testify, crack some jokes

Why you want to help the community: Cus Ive been applying for trusted for like 3 years now lol

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, the thread its gone I think, but it was due to me "not taking" the slays

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, the thread its gone x2

How did you find us?: Like everyone found ttt servers back in 2017, google 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, I think

Other: Hi ! Ive been applying for trusted for quite a while now lol, so Im applying again c:
I haven’t seen you in like over a year and you only have one day played on game tracker bruh
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(10-11-2022, 12:36 AM)dong Wrote: I haven’t seen you in like over a year and you only have one day played on game tracker bruh
Hey thats mean, we all know Ive played more than a day lol. as for the over a year thingy, Ive played multiple times this year tho
-1 I dont think ive seen you on you have 0 ban request and no forums activity your last post was from 2019 im gonna assume the same for disc but still. Good luck though
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
When the server needed him most, he returned.

-1 tho idk who u are
The steamid we care about is this: STEAM_0:0:80657353

Hi cimag. I remember your name from back in the day. Unfortunately being that you have just come back (within the week it seems) im gonna -1. Get more time on the server. Show you care about the community and id say 1 month of activity would be enough. It would be really dumb for me to bring up something like forums/discord activity as im very uninvoled in either. However, having more community involvment in these mediums can do nothing but help you get staff next time.
You say youve been on multiple times this year. Do you plan on being more active or do you plan on remaining inconsistent with your playtime? Lets say you get trusted. Do you plan on involving yourself in server? Would the extent of you help end at you "testifying"? Is the only reason you want to help because you have been applying for trusted for 3 years? Clearly you havent been trying hard as you have no staff apps on the forums.
Goodluck in the app and hopefully your next.

Also yes the discord was around back then lol
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
If 5 people can say they recognize you from ttt recently, i will give a +1 :)
(10-11-2022, 02:03 AM)icey Wrote: When the server needed him most, he returned.

-1 tho idk who u are
Man, I keked for the comment but that was mean
I have no idea who you are. -1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I know I'm not super involved in the TTT community but this is your recent time on the server. @dong pointed this out as well.

[Image: unknown.png]

I have not seen anyone get approved with very low recent activity in all of the applications I have looked at so far (I have not looked at literally all of them)
but even if people know you from long ago for been chill people change & a lot of new people join the game since then as well.

Give it another month of been on with the community actively before giving your staff another go as I am certain you wont get this approved for the reason above
don't feel disheartened that people are given you a -1 they just want to know what your like themselves before they have any reason to believe they can Trust you.

All so please link your previous application/scenario question next time in the application.

-1 from me no recant activity 
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]