Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the Forums: Feedback
I also think GET OUT OF MY MIND GET OUT OF MY MIND GET OUT OF MY MIND is valid criticism too
thank you for taking the forums serious David, this conversation will reduce the workload on discord staff for deleting unhelpful comments.

maybe one day we will gather in a forum with nobody having forum warns.

(please stop living in my walls, i am getting the lighter)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
While I appreciate you trying to help people be better most of this place is used by people who either don't have fully developed brains (literally most people here are below 25 including me) or use it to relax so they don't care. Now to back up my case you have the responses to the thread thus far.
(10-12-2022, 09:58 PM)Battons Wrote: While I appreciate you trying to help people be better most of this place is used by people who either don't have fully developed brains (literally most people here are below 25 including me) or use it to relax so they don't care. Now to back up my case you have the responses to the thread thus far.

we can meme responses because you would have to be stupid to disagree with his point (look at the +1's)
Yes, we totally needed a proper etiquette thread on a forum for a video game community. :yawn:
This thread is what happens when you order “addressing toxicity in the community” on wish
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(10-12-2022, 09:58 PM)Battons Wrote: this place is used by people who don't have fully developed brains (me)

fixed it for you. hope this helps! :-)
(10-12-2022, 09:58 PM)Battons Wrote:  most of this place is used by people who either don't have fully developed brains 
As discord admin, can confirm

Also salty thank you for feedback. I know it's just a Gmod server, but some good stuff to keep in mind generally.

Also thank you for keeping your comments across all of your posts in this thread brief and to the point. It was nice to read a salty post that was short for once!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
No, you're lucky it took you until now to get permagagged. You're annoying as shit and show no signs of stopping.

For realsies tho, I do think that this is definitely something to keep in mind and we could all do with the reminder of treating others the way you want to be treated.

Heart
-1 I think you haven’t served your ban long enough, +1 for a reduction, welcome to the staff team!