TTT UNBAN!!!!!
Ingame Name:  HUMANESTEPHEN

SteamID: 76561198067548651

Who Banned You:  RYAN

Reason For Ban:  MASSS RDM

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:  Greetings and salutations.

I, HumaneStephen Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso the 3rd, deeply and sincerely apologize for my harmful actions and the hurt I've caused. I've been apart of this community for over 7 years, never would I have thought that I'd become the villain. As the saying goes, "Either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian" - The Batman. I understand that my ban was a rightful and just decision, however, this is my favorite gmod server and it would absolutely devastate me to be permanently banned. I have used my time away from the server to truly reflect upon my actions and I see now the wrong I've done. If you could find it in your heart to give me another chance, I solemnly swear to never mass rdm ever again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  NOPE

Other: Yours truly,

HumaneStephen Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso the 3rd
+1 he is a harmless gamer that AFKs most rounds
+1 very good trusted. deserves t-mod and show s potentialy for admin good luck.
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 he's a villain, but he's not a monster.
+1 for unban, harmless  
[Image: Screenshot_20220525-043215_Instagram.jpg...height=676]
Humane! no!

let this man back in he didnt do anything (read he did) wrong!!!!!!!111!!!11

eh +1 to unban
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 just a silly ttt gamer garry moment
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
He's fucking gay but I doubt he was malicious in his friendly fire bs
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Freaking Stephen... you made a mistake that was too extreme this time...

+1 for an unban. Free Stephen
this is what happens when you’re a terrible detective…

+1 for unban or reduction