Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban thing part lowercase q
I am in support of Rand being allowed back onto the forums.
Enough time has passed and the situation involved was resolved.
+1

Something that needs to be mentioned and factored in, however, is that Rand did recently received two discord strikes, one being eerily similar to the reason for his current ban.
Despite that, I do feel that Rand can control himself on the forums. Im personally not a fan of extensive forum bans as it has potential to silence the voice of community members from important discussions that happen here.
He was relatively well behaved on discord prior to the strikes, so I'd support an unban, perhaps with a condition of a year+ appeal bar should he get rebanned
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Rand has most certainly mellowed out since the last time he did a forum unban, and I believe that is time to welcome him back. He might come across as an ass sometimes, but I think that he has good intentions and clearly cares about the community.

My interactions with him recently have been nothing short of positive. Not to beat a dead horse, but I think he knows how to handle himself professionally.

+1
+1 it's been long enough and despite us butting heads more often than I'd like he has good intentions at heart
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for an unban as from what I have seen from other comments he has been a good noodle!
(10-15-2022, 01:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: I am in support of Rand being allowed back onto the forums.
Enough time has passed and the situation involved was resolved.
+1

Something that needs to be mentioned and factored in, however, is that Rand did recently received two discord strikes, one being eerily similar to the reason for his current ban.
Despite that, I do feel that Rand can control himself on the forums. Im personally not a fan of extensive forum bans as it has potential to silence the voice of community members from important discussions that happen here.
He was relatively well behaved on discord prior to the strikes, so I'd support an unban, perhaps with a condition of a year+ appeal bar should he get rebanned
I’m good with this myself too, I was still gone when most of the shot went down but it seems like from reading his post and the drama clearing no reason to keep people liable when the dust has settled
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

talked with the dude. seems ok. Dont think my previous concerns are currently valid. Dude is not the same person that got banned all that while ago.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
i hate the phrase 'good noodle' so much god damn u guys are adults i am not joking and no i will not use punctuation u cringe lords

+1, seems there's no real reason to keep him banned
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(10-16-2022, 02:45 PM)jax Wrote: i hate the phrase 'good noodle' so much god damn u guys are adults i am not joking and no i will not use punctuation u cringe lords
my favorite good noodle is rigatoni
former admin2
+1 let the man shitpost
really though it’s been a long time and he has behaved himself from everything that I’ve seen, and has the support of the community
Will give our decision in the next couple days.