I've Been Bannedoozleds
Ingame Name: pitchblack1012

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99033144

Who Banned You: A Fish

Reason For Ban: "Accidental Mass RDM With Jihad"

Length of Ban: 1 Month

Reason for Mods to Unban: As said in the report, it was accidental. Accidental in the fact that I had no intent of RDMing other Traitors (I myself was a Traitor) and considering majority (almost all) of the server was in 1 room, I bought and used a Jihad. I would like to first start out by apologizing to any who I have offended, made angry, or anything like that. Secondly, some of you might just say "wait it out", but a month is a pretty dam long time if you ask me for an accident that I promise will never happen again. So here's my plead: I get unbanned (maybe a huge amount of slays), and I won't do anything to break the rules again, as for I will read the rules and apply them to my gameplay. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Zero

Other: This probably will not help my case but the round was instantly over so it's not like the Round was influenced by me because, it was instantly over. (Obviously it was influenced by me but you get what im trying to say)
I would be okay with a reduction, since i have seen pitchblack around the server and he doesn't seem to be a huge troll or anything, but you should have at least WARNED your t buddies so they could get away.
Pitchblack is a particularly good player whenever he is on the server. I think this was a mistake, however kinda need more details as to which map this was and such. As of now, +1 reduction to 1-2 weeks. +0 for unban.
It looks like it was reduced already.... I mean i'm still ok with a 2-3 week ban.
former admin2
+1 for reduction but why did you make the whole text green ffs
[Image: original.gif]
@Foxka @"Burrito Bowl" @Deadpool | Thank you! :D

@StaleWater | I mean I like to stay green if you know what I mean
(05-17-2017, 08:10 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Pitchblack is a particularly good player whenever he is on the server. I think this was a mistake, however kinda need more details as to which map this was and such. As of now, +1 reduction to 1-2 weeks. +0 for unban.

It was trappy cottage, in spawn, an inno was blocking the way down so there were a majority of the players on the top.

+1 for reduced if not, unban, just next time please give a warning to your fellow T buds that you're going nova, ok?
+1 for reduction, but yeah, in the future, never jihad the spawn on Trappycottage because you're almost guaranteed to kill a T buddy
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@HiddenBlade | Deal

@Dildo Shwaggins | Gotcha, i've learned from my mistake :P
@"A Fish"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]