I've Been Bannedoozleds
1 month is already the reduced down for this type of ban. It is constantly said and warned by staff as well as in the !motd to not do this.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(05-17-2017, 11:01 PM)DaKody Wrote: 1 month is already the reduced down for this type of ban. It is constantly said and warned by staff as well as in the !motd to not do this.

Not to start an argument but I just believe 1 month is a bit excessive for 1 little mistake, especially a non intentional one.

Maybe reconsider? The community seems to back me up for a reduction when my current ban is 1 month

Anddd this is a first time offense, im not saying that im special nor am I saying I should get special treatment but as a 1 time offense, and a promise to never do it again, I'd like a reduction  :D
-snip-
5 T-Buddies, ya a Month is fine.

Edit: He served all his slays, maybe I am fine with a Smaller Reduce again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for reduction. Pitchblack is a good player - I don't think full length bans should be given to server regulars in this way to incentivize good behavior and playtime.

This is another case for Trappycottage being fixed or removed. People really get ahead of themselves when they see the entire server stuck in one room as a Traitor. I don't know if this is allowed, but I made a thread about that. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1701.html
Didn't you kill 5 t buddies in that jihad? 1 month doesn't seem to be excessive for that "mistake".
(05-18-2017, 08:27 AM)Lycan Wrote: Didn't you kill 5 t buddies in that jihad? 1 month doesn't seem to be excessive for that "mistake".

1 Month for Interfering with 1 round, that many people didn't have much of a problem with it (obviously I got reported but reporting would be the right thing to do since a fellow member broke a rule) and I didn't receive any hate, like not even a "fuck you" or "are you kidding me" so idk, we just have different perspectives I guess :P
normally accidental mass rdms are punished with a perma then reduced later
because i was one of the victims and i am cool about it / diddnt care as much since im one of 3 victims i reduced it to 1 month

admins can reduce it farther if they wish

i understand that its tempting to jihad on trappy cottage and perhaps it was an accident but other people were very upset
and you killed all the traitors 10 seconds into the map

you did however serve all your slays before i banned you which is extra credit
Well thank you to all who have supported my Ban to be reduced, and A Fish I appreciate it <3
1 month is the reduce you got. Serve it out.