Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 to owner
As said by others above me I do not think at this time you're a good fit for staff behavior wise and mentality wise. I see you making abrasive comments frequently and the instigation doesn't just span "that one incident" so for now I do not support this app. I think if you can maintain good standing until next application you will fare much better. -1 but I would like to see another app in the future.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
nah pretty sure you got warned for saying some weird ass shit like a week ago. -1

criticism part cause that's the meta or something: stop saying weird shit including sexual comments
-1 for now.

While my -1 comes from the other issues mentioned above, I’ll refrain from beating the dead horse.

You’ve been in the community for just barely one month. I highly suggest you wait another 2-3 months before applying for staff again to get a good feel for who everyone is in the community, and the best way you can make yourself a positive part of it. It took me 5 years to apply for staff, but you certainly don’t have to wait that long lol.

Continue with making your ban requests as it helps, and try to work on recognizing when playful banter turns into someone actually getting pissed off.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
cringe takes on food and other topics not named,

but you honestly seem like a fun person and *mostly* know how to keep your cool, you know how to take things seriously when they need to be and when to not do so when not needed.

i'm a +1 and a +1 in the future, but i honestly think the timing of this app is pretty bad and i'm not super confident in u being accepted.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
-1 from me. Considering 7 days ago you made a comment in game that I had to warn you for and you couldn't understand why you were getting a warning, like there was nothing wrong with that you typed. This was before the new warn system was in place for anyone looking 

I dont think that is a good quality for staff even for trusted. You also tend to try and start arguments with people on the server.

If requested I will post the screenshot of the message.
I've been waiting for this one! -1.

You are a huge instigator, on server with Kaiwan etc, and on discord with whatever issues might be happening at the time. Your personality consists of "seethe, cope, mald", your personality is more static than my dead dogs heartbeat. Sure, you meet most of the requirements for staff, but I do not believe that you are someone that would be nice on the staff team, especially considering how you troll just about every single player.

Also, you like to argue and cry about things that happen in game, such as you shooting me first (proven via shot logs and death scene) then reporting me and bitching about it, while being incorrect about the accessibility of things like death scene mid round :^)

Ironically, you need to grow up lol

but like everyone else has said, i can def see u staffing in the future
(10-17-2022, 09:03 AM)chibill Wrote: -1 from me. Considering 7 days ago you made a comment in game that I had to warn you for and you couldn't understand why you were getting a warning, like there was nothing wrong with that you typed. This was before the new warn system was in place for anyone looking 

I dont think that is a good quality for staff even for trusted. You also tend to try and start arguments with people on the server.

I never said I didn't understand why I was getting warned? I just asked if it included more context than just what you wrote in the warning, which was written in a way that implied something drastically different than what was actually said
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-17-2022, 09:17 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 09:03 AM)chibill Wrote: -1 from me. Considering 7 days ago you made a comment in game that I had to warn you for and you couldn't understand why you were getting a warning, like there was nothing wrong with that you typed. This was before the new warn system was in place for anyone looking 

I never said I didn't understand why I was getting warned? I just asked if it included more context than just what you wrote in the warning, which was written in a way that implied something drastically different than what was actually said
You asked multiple times why you were warned and even typed that you shouldnt have been warned because of the the context. (Considering what you said had nothing to do with what was being talked about there was no context that needed to be added.)  Also I always post the screen shot of warns like that into our staff discord so nothing is implied.

I am going to just post the screenshot since now its a discussed topoc now, instead of just why I am giving my -1.

(10-17-2022, 09:33 AM)chibill Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 09:17 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:

You asked multiple times why you were warned and even typed that you shouldnt have been warned because of the the context. (Considering what you said had nothing to do with what was being talked about there was no context that needed to be added.)  Also I always post the screen shot of warns like that into our staff discord so nothing is implied.

I am going to just post the screenshot since now its a discussed topoc now, instead of just why I am giving my -1.
I'm sorry but that's literally just false? I never asked why I was warned, and I never said I shouldn't have been warned. Again, I asked if the warning contained more context than was immediately visible in the warning message (which again, was written vaguely in a way that implied something drastically different than what was actually posted), and if not if it could be included. That was it. And yes, it very much was related to what was being talked about (half the server complaining about Velma being gay for 10 minutes).
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I agree for the most part with what's been said already. In all fairness, the instigating you've done and the (genuinely) antagonistic comments you've made have been directed pretty much exclusively at Kaiwan as far as I can tell, so it's not as though you're going around picking fights with everyone you can manage. That being said, regardless of your feelings about one another, if you want to act as a role model in the community sometimes you just have to put that shit to sleep. Making comments with the sole intent of riling people up is behaviour that I don't think we should condone in existing or prospective staff members.

All that aside, I'm not fundamentally opposed to you being staff. You're frequently active, fun to play with, and have a good rapport with a lot of people in the community. Just take some more time to work on keeping the banter from getting out of hand and I have faith you could make a good Trusted.

-1 for now, but would like to see another application in the future
[Image: b_560x95.png]