Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DnD
So just curious... How many of you nerds play DnD, and if so, do you have any good stories?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17135
I am a DM for my friends I have ran 8 long campaigns (1 year & up for context on long) & my good story is why..... WHY TRY TO SEDUCE EVERYTHING!!!!
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I play Pathfinder 2e with a group every other week
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Never tried it but I would like to attempt a game one day!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
was gonna do a campaign and then covid hit and then i broke up with the DM so now i have a WIP homebrewed gunslinger-class dispater tiefling working as an investigator at a police station in a “futuristic/magical 1940s england” setting and no campaign to use her in. 

i was super excited too bc i came up with an interesting backstory and was getting his help figuring out the logistics of her using a gun and obtaining either runic or magic-infused bullets in a way that was lore-friendly for his campaign. plus the campaign sounded super fucking interesting bc he planned for all of us to work together to solve major cases. i was looking forward to eventually getting to use “disguise self” and “detect thoughts” from the subrace abilities to get information :c
(10-21-2022, 10:46 AM)Reina Wrote: was gonna do a campaign and then covid hit and then i broke up with the DM so now i have a WIP homebrewed gunslinger-class dispater tiefling working as an investigator at a police station in a “futuristic/magical 1940s england” setting and no campaign to use her in. 

i was super excited too bc i came up with an interesting backstory and was getting his help figuring out the logistics of her using a gun and obtaining either runic or magic-infused bullets in a way that was lore-friendly for his campaign. plus the campaign sounded super fucking interesting bc he planned for all of us to work together to solve major cases. i was looking forward to eventually getting to use “disguise self” and “detect thoughts” from the subrace abilities to get information :c
Awww that socks that happened. That sounds like a super cool character, and that campaign sounded fun too. Hopefully you will be able to use some form of the character in a future game.

(10-20-2022, 09:09 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I am a DM for my friends I have ran 8 long campaigns (1 year & up for context on long) & my good story is why..... WHY TRY TO SEDUCE EVERYTHING!!!!
Because bards the the bane of existence to all DM's lol

(10-21-2022, 02:36 AM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Never tried it but I would like to attempt a game one day!
I'm hoping to get some free time to set up a game. I know there is an online system to play and I think it would be cool to get a server game going
(10-21-2022, 01:29 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote: I'm hoping to get some free time to set up a game. I know there is an online system to play and I think it would be cool to get a server game going

This sounds dope let's do it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
one time our group got diverted into irl slapboxing no shirts on and my dm hand chopped me directly in the liver

it was the second worst pain i have ever felt in my entire life.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I've been playing since middle school. Got started with D&D 3.5, then moved on to Pathfinder 1e (which is basically the same system). I've played or DMed every edition of D&D, including the objectively worst edition 4e. I play 5e and Pathfinder 1e still pretty much every week. I've also played or run games using Pathfinder 2e, Open Legend, Storyteller (World of Darkness/Vampire the Masquerade, Trinity Continuum: Æon), a variety of other d20 systems like Starfinder and d20 Modern, Dark Heresy, etc. I own the core rules for Call of Cthulhu but haven't had a chance to play/run a game with those rules yet. I've even designed my own RPG system because I guess I'm just that stupid.