Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yea, it's me, I'm back.
I eat my own words when I say this... "they always come back"

So I took some time off from the server, some shit went down IRL and I lost interest and focus for playing games, with the exception of a few which didn't include GMOD at the time. Long story short, had some surgeries that prevented me from being able to "function" well enough and that's where I have been. 

With that being out of the way, I am happy to be back. Want to be a part of the server and community again. I know there's a lot of new people here who don't know me yet, but uh...you will  Angel

I am and will always be 69, so shut up helen. 
I've seen some shit, been there done that, and more than likely can provide wisdom. So if you need someone to chat with, hit me up. 

[Image: well.jpg]

My Steam Profile
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
obi discord when
the goat is back
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
anyone that dong considers a goat must be terrible -1 for introduction

hi
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
i’m not familiar with your dink lore but i hope you’re doing well now despite having gone through such a rough time ♡
(10-21-2022, 11:23 AM)Reina Wrote: i’m not familiar with your dink lore but i hope you’re doing well now despite having gone through such a rough time ♡
I am doing much better. Thank you.
Welcome back! Glad to see you around on TTT :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-21-2022, 11:06 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: obi discord when
Been there done that, it still exists, but not active except for the occasional shitpost.
Excited to meet you heard a lot of good things about you. Welcome back
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Co-Owner when? I’ve only seen your name in the past staff thread but never read up on who you are. I would be glad to get to know you and see you return to ttt! Welcome Back!