Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trusted application
Ingame Name: yeat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438087125
Discord Tag: yeat#2372

Time Played: 111 hours and counting

When First Joined: I think sometime around 1-2 years ago, played for a while, then took a break for a year and got back into the server recently

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually sporadically throughout the day when my college schedule allows it, but mostly after 2 EST during the week and any time on the weekends

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community: well, I've been on the server a lot and there have been many times when there is no staff online and chaos breaks out so I'd be able to put a stop to that if people are getting angry at each other or whatnot. Good moderation allows for more people to join and have fun in my experiences. I'd like to help out the moderation and staff because I'm not sure if it's getting smaller but I feel like every hand helps.

Why you want to help the community: it's a great community and everyone gets along (for the most part), and I'd like to just help out with the staffing and the relations with everyone in the server and the community. I haven't ever gotten warned, so I think that probably helps. I've never done something like this before and I think it would be something new for me to do as well as helpful for others.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nope, only off the discord which was a false ban I was mistaken for someone else

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): nope

How did you find us?: I remember it was the top TTT server when I first wanted to play TTT and I just really liked the server and everyone that frequents it.

Other: I am doing this so I can genuinely help to staff the server and help out the community but I also want to queue yeat while playing TTT. I like yeat's music if that isn't apparent.
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
I like this guy, he's pretty active in the server and always keeps a cool head. I know he doesn't fall under activity that people like to see on forums and discord, but I think thats something that could change pretty easily. I think giving him a chance wouldn't hurt, +1
Here's last 30 days from Gametracker, and the link.

[Image: unknown.png]

I don't have a very strong opinion only because I haven't interacted with you that much, but I haven't had any problems with you and I like your application. However unless you've changed your name, your recent activity seems to span only about three weeks back, which is a bit short of the requirements.

I'm inclined to suggest that the application be left open until you've been back about a month, and I'd be happy to edit with a more informed opinion if I get the chance to play more with you before then. For now, +0.

Thanks for applying, good luck!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Trusted is a trial role, meaning people are meant to train Trusteds to become staff. With training, Yeat could be a good staff member. I'm not saying this as his friend, I'm saying this as a community member and completely putting my biases aside. Yes, no activity outside the game is bad but he could be taught to do these things. He's active on the server, he's been on mostly everyday. I haven't heard anyone say that they hate him or anything, he's a well-liked person on the server who knows how to have fun and when to be serious. 

+1, Let him queue Yeat. 
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
-1 weird at best and toxic at worst most of the times i've seen him on, makes some extremely questionable "jokes" and generally just doesn't seem that trustworthy
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Hi Yeat,

Time for all the biasy to be thrown out the window here. Yeat has been, in my opinion and time with them, a well-liked, respected, helpful, and aiding person in the community since they have first came back on. He’s also been very active so it will be nice to have someone that others will recognize or somewhat know. Other than that, what I could see you holding back is just the lack of time in discord and forums. To me, this is not an instant deniable application, but more just on something to work on if you do get trusted. Another thing is just ban requests and server time which falls with what I mentioned, BUT, I do say that the server time could hold you back unless there was a name change. Aside from that, I’ve never encountered problems with Yeat on and off the server nor have I seen issues with the interaction of other players with Yeat. Trusted is sort of dipping yourself into the pool of staff and I personally think you would be a great staff member to have.

+1 

Good Luck Yeat!

Other: Get this man his queue command so he can put yeat
Hey yeat!

I haven’t played with you much so I can’t give my + or -1, but I recommend you try to get some ban requests up during the run of this staff app. It will help your chances considering your only two threads are an unban request and a staff app. If you have any issues or questions feel free to reach out to anyone on the staff team.

Good luck my friend!
(10-22-2022, 03:53 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 weird at best and toxic at worst most of the times i've seen him on, makes some extremely questionable "jokes" and generally just doesn't seem that trustworthy

Could you elaborate on what kind of "jokes" you're referring to? So far, you're the only one who's had something negative to say so I'd like to hear a little more about this.

I've not had much interaction with yeat on server, but I do know that he was mistakenly banned on discord in a mishap where he was considered an alt account, so that was funny.

I've played with him a couple times, so I can say that I've not seen or heard anything that is bad. Your activity is also solid, but like Ryan said, it isn't quite at a month; I think you have potential to be a good staff member; however, I want to wait until tiefling gives me an example before I give a vote. At the very least, this should be left open until the activity hits 30 days if that is an issue amongst the staff team.

UPDATE:

I think if we leave this open to the 30 day mark, perhaps we can see that the incident tiefling mentioned is a one time offense and there hopefully are no further issues. 

+1. Best of luck to you on this app.
-1 for now, keep up with that consistent time and reapply in a month and you'll likely get it. Looks like you've just recently started being more active, but there hardly seems to be complaints about you. Also get some ban requests in, and get a discord presence, and a better forum presence, those all help, but moreso just keep being consistently active for a longer period of time. If not for anything, than to show that you're actually planning on sticking around. Good luck!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-22-2022, 06:58 AM)Salty Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 03:53 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 weird at best and toxic at worst most of the times i've seen him on, makes some extremely questionable "jokes" and generally just doesn't seem that trustworthy

Could you elaborate on what kind of "jokes" you're referring to? So far, you're the only one who's had something negative to say so I'd like to hear a little more about this.

I've not had much interaction with yeat on server, but I do know that he was mistakenly banned on discord in a mishap where he was considered an alt account, so that was funny.

I've played with him a couple times, so I can say that I've not seen or heard anything that is bad. Your activity is also solid, but like Ryan said, it isn't quite at a month; I think you have potential to be a good staff member; however, I want to wait until tiefling gives me an example before I give a vote. At the very least, this should be left open until the activity hits 30 days if that is an issue amongst the staff team.

For now, I will remain neutral. I'll update this post later with a final vote.
Recent example includes weird shit involving sleeping women and intentionally misgendering/dehumanizing another player
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]