Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored at work, and curious
So I'm sitting here at work waiting for members to bring the boats back and I started wondering.... I wonder what other interesting jobs people have on the server. I work as a dockmaster in Florida for a large boat club. Job can be fun but the hours in the sun are long as hell.
I work IT at an aerospace manufacturing company, so airplanes & helicopters and stuff. everyone there is hilarious and nothing makes sense
I work as a Leadership Development facilitator. I connect with teams in healthcare to provide trainings on how to more effectively communicate, work together, and build team culture.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I sell pictures of my feet.
(10-22-2022, 03:37 PM)Spookybrr Wrote: I work as a Leadership Development facilitator. I connect with teams in healthcare to provide trainings on how to more effectively communicate, work together, and build team culture.
Man my current district director could learn a thing or two from you xD
I work morning shift security for a couple Hilton-owned resorts here. It's fairly low stress, though we've had a couple crazies the last couple weeks that required police to trespass them off the property. One of which continued to stay forcing county PD to arrest them, despite being given a BILLION chances to leave... Fun!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(10-22-2022, 03:42 PM)geräusch Wrote: I sell pictures of my feet.
Hey you do you... I don't judge. Money is money

(10-22-2022, 03:33 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I work IT at an aerospace manufacturing company, so airplanes & helicopters and stuff. everyone there is hilarious and nothing makes sense
That's really cool! Do you have a pilots license too? It's been my dream to be a pilot

(10-22-2022, 03:43 PM)August Wrote: I work morning shift security for a couple Hilton-owned resorts here. It's fairly low stress, though we've had a couple crazies the last couple weeks that required police to trespass them off the property. One of which continued to stay forcing county PD to arrest them, despite being given a BILLION chances to leave... Fun!
Oh lord. Crazy hotel guests Re a different breed of humans. I feel for ya. I worked restaurants for 10 years
(10-22-2022, 03:43 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 03:33 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I work IT at an aerospace manufacturing company, so airplanes & helicopters and stuff. everyone there is hilarious and nothing makes sense
That's really cool! Do you have a pilots license too? It's been my dream to be a pilot
No I don't fly anything, I just maintain the computers & software for the manufacturing process of airplane parts
I'm currently a warehouse shipper but starting in December I will be an expanded functions dental assistant
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Currently I am an avionics technician for the F16 fighter jet! One of the cool parts of my jobs is I get to test experimental instruments that the Air Force might be looking to put on these jets.