Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored at work, and curious
(10-23-2022, 01:03 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: i am a premise technician for at&t
fuck you guys
(10-23-2022, 01:40 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I work at shaws for front end

I am the one who rings your items

I am the one who bags

A man walks into the store and buys a few groceries and you're worried about me?

I am the one who bags your items
Greater Boston represent?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I work for Austin EMS. A very progressive and cutting edge department in the skills that we can do in the field for patient care. Very well funded for an ambulance only department. I used to be a firefighter in California with Cal Fire but left California due to it going downhill so rapidly. End goal is to be a firefighter somewhere. Probably not in Texas. Y'all got some very cool jobs!
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-23-2022, 10:46 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 01:40 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I work at shaws for front end

I am the one who rings your items

I am the one who bags

A man walks into the store and buys a few groceries and you're worried about me?

I am the one who bags your items
Greater Boston represent?
Essex county stand up!!!!!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Cop/UH60 Crew Chief with the Natty Guard
I develop and test automotive software.
"Develop" usually involves embedded C, never get to have fun with c++.
"Test" theoretically ends with check marks and high fives, but usually ends with a tow truck after finding the software bug (being your own crash test dummy is good motivation to code better!)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-23-2022, 09:21 AM)Salty Wrote: I’m currently a online pickup associate at Kroger, but I’m working on getting my licensure for teaching K-12 music!
That's cool! my fisrt major in college was music!do you have a specific type of music you wanna teach? eg. theory, band, chorus, orchestra?
(10-24-2022, 04:08 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 09:21 AM)Salty Wrote: I’m currently a online pickup associate at Kroger, but I’m working on getting my licensure for teaching K-12 music!
That's cool! my fisrt major in college was music!do you have a specific type of music you wanna teach? eg. theory, band, chorus, orchestra?

I'm currently torn between wanting to teach K-5 General Music or 6-8 Beginning Band. It just depends on situation. I do intend to become a principal eventually, so I'll probably go to grad school after several years of teaching.