Bored at work, and curious
trying to quit my job in manufacturing rn to pursue a job in IT
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I build mechanical seals for mechanical pumps. Pretty good money and benefits, but after I get married next year,
I'll be changing careers and will enroll into school to grab a Bachelor's Degree to begin a career in cyber security
I am a dinks ttt moderator. I am sworn to protect and serve all members of the dinks ttt community against all rdm foreign and domestic. I take this oath freely and without any mental reservation, or purpose of evasion.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(10-22-2022, 06:51 PM)coco?? Wrote: I am a Realtor in Florida as well :)
Nice! Lots of houses for sale in Florida. My area is swamped
(10-22-2022, 07:36 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 06:51 PM)coco?? Wrote: I am a Realtor in Florida as well :)
Nice! Lots of houses for sale in Florida. My area is swamped
Yess im in Tampa and we've been soo busy! I'm mainly an assistant to my parents who are realtors but I can show homes and stuff for them now that I have a license lol
(10-22-2022, 04:53 PM)Ryan722 Wrote: Cool jobs in this thread so far :)

I work as a data analyst and web app developer for an agriculture data company. We're focused primarily on giving insights/predictions on drought, yields etc. to combat food insecurity and improve agriculture efficiency.

Farmers are America's heros :)
i am a premise technician for at&t
[Image: b_560x95.png]
if my company gets hacked it's my fault
I work at shaws for front end

I am the one who rings your items

I am the one who bags

A man walks into the store and buys a few groceries and you're worried about me?

I am the one who bags your items
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I’m currently a online pickup associate at Kroger, but I’m working on getting my licensure for teaching K-12 music!