Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of the PH section of discord
Hi All,

It's been brought to my attention by several users that would like to remain anonymous a growing trend of negativity in the PH section of the discord.
Some serverism can be a fun joke between staff and regulars, but lately it's been getting out of hand and is negatively affecting the experience for regulars and new players in the discord.

To be frank, the discussions in the PH section of the discord have become increasingly negative.  Jokes like "PH sucks, don't play it", "Step 1 to getting better at PH: leave the server", etc. can be funny, but if it's constantly said over and over again to new/regular players, it can make them feel unwelcome and not want to interact in the discord.

Please keep in mind that the demographic average for PH is kids/young adults.  Try to be welcoming, at least in the PH section of the discord.  I've asked people to join the discord when playing on the server, and one of the biggest things I've heard is that the negativity is offputting.  If you wanna bash PH in #general, that's not really my business.

-Chelll
In regards to that, I'd simply wanna apologize for that. Decided to rejoin the discord now that I'm in college and yea I have def been shitting on PH for fun. Looking back on it, yea it is definitely dissuading to new people and I feel a tad bad bout that. Was never my intention, was simply having some laughs with the joke. I'll lower my cynicism as of now
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I %100 respect & agree with you chelllman this is why your the admin I come too the most for your help & opinions.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
i played ph for two rounds and was kicked for my name. -1
I thought this was going to be about the GIF spam, but yeah that’s also a valid point too. Thanks for bringing this up to the community.
yeah thanks!
okay fine
[Image: image.png]
bump
-1 doesnt deserve an unban.
not enough discord interaction tbh -1 for staff app