Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer
Ingame Name: Anti-Semetic Goose

SteamID: 76561199146592212
Discord Tag:Anti-Semetic Goose

Time Played: 800+ Ahoras

When First Joined: June 2020?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime from 5-10 m-s as i do my reports for work while playing or if i'm a truck stop and their wifi is decent to run on

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: pretty much what is needed, i have a handful of ban requests i've gotten in since being donor, if not i wouldn't mind i still like the server

Why you want to help the community: I like the community and it's players and i hope we can expand this server because our client list has almost reached 100 regular players and counting

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah them warnings do be hitting
Would be a pretty solid trusted, ngl. Might be a bit of a hot take, but he's in pretty much the exact position some people have been in when they got staff and turned out to be some great staff members. So pretty sizeable +1, no weirdly dramatized questions about "why you want this" or whatever needed.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Trusted is a trial role. If he doesn't fit with the team, demote him. Simple. If he wants to be staff, let him have the old college try. +1.
Goose is kinda cringe. -1

In all seriousness, I don't think I've seen anything from Goose that suggests he would be bad staff. I think it's worth giving him a shot and seeing how he does!
+1 for letting him have a chance.
getting someone demoted is more difficult than people realize (actual role being taken by dink), but +1 i don't see you cause trouble should be okay
give this man the trusted role, he is more than qualified.

+1
(10-26-2022, 06:47 PM)Damien Wrote: Trusted is a trial role. If he doesn't fit with the team, demote him. Simple. If he wants to be staff, let him have the old college try. +1.
I haven't seen anyone demoted for "not fitting with the team" as trusted. I think labeling it as a "trail-role"(Damien 2022) is a little far-fetched as there is basically a guarantee you keep it as long as you don't abuse or are named Gamer. 

In terms of the app, I'm neutral. I haven't played with you enough to give an actual vote.
former admin2
+1, he jokes around and trolls but never actually does it in a way that ruins the game or is rude for anyone else.
+1 I think he will do a fine job
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hi Goose, 

GOOSE GUN!
From my personal experience with you and not reading others comments in this thread, you have been a enjoyable and fun person to play with and definitely know the rules from what I can tell. I get that many others may have differing opinions on you but from when you join the server, most, if not all people enjoy having you and trust you in making opinions and hot takes that can be helpful in the community(if that opinion is for the server or the community) and I think you have a good rapport from others and being a chillax guy and being funny. I also think you could be a very serious individual when needed and could have some good input for what should and should not work. I haven't seen you on much but I would love to see you join the team and be active more! 

+1 

Good luck Goose!