Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer
Hi Goose, 

GOOSE GUN!
From my personal experience with you and not reading others comments in this thread, you have been a enjoyable and fun person to play with and definitely know the rules from what I can tell. I get that many others may have differing opinions on you but from when you join the server, most, if not all people enjoy having you and trust you in making opinions and hot takes that can be helpful in the community(if that opinion is for the server or the community) and I think you have a good rapport from others and being a chillax guy and being funny. I also think you could be a very serious individual when needed and could have some good input for what should and should not work. I haven't seen you on much but I would love to see you join the team and be active more! 

+1 

Good luck Goose!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer - by Salty - 10-26-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer - by slater - 10-26-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer - by Salty - 10-31-2022, 08:17 PM