!+
Ingame Name: Vis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91242611  

Who Banned You: icey

Reason For Ban: dumbass (mass rdm & leave)

Length of Ban: indef!

Reason for Admins to Unban: I massed the server thinking I was top T. When there was 2 people left, I looked down and saw...I wouldn't do this on purpose with any malicious intent. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): idk

Other: I love ttt community <3 I think it's the only wholesome server Dinkleberg's provides
Imma be honest I too have fallen victim to the good old thinking I was a T and shooting a couple people +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I am a +1. We were watching you go off and were seriously confused as it wasn't like you. A question though, how do you not notice after the first report???
couple misclicks +1
Vis has like 3 million hours on the server so IMO murphy's law takes place here, when you have that many hours you're probably just going to be placed into unfortunate situations once in a while, like brutally murdering everyone on the server when you're inno (let's be honestly they deserve it sometimes)

+1
Since you currently have a 2 week ban, I'd say since it's an honest mistake you should get a 3 day ban instead. -1 to a full unban but +1 to a reduction
I don’t believe 9vis would do this intentionally. Keep the warns maybe a 24 hour ban at most. +1
Hi Vis, 

just a silly billy moment, if anyone has the clip, please send it and thank you 

+1 for unban or reduction : skull :
Hi Vis

This has to be the most convincing social experiment on dinks, I love your method

+1 on unban LOL
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1

Absolutely one of those technicalities and and definitely an honest mistake
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]