!+
This is fairly obvious unban in my opinion. +1 to reduction, with reduction time coinciding to amount of time player had already been banned.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1

9Vis moment indeed.
-1 user has stolen many wins away from me.
I recommend that this user is permanently banned and instead sent to death run.

Anyway, +1 things happen, good on the banning mod to reduce to 2 weeks given the situation. I think a ban of time served which will probably be around 2 to 3 days is appropriate and a good slap on the wrist to remind you to not be stupid :-)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 to unban but how many kills did you manage?
should just get a full unban and 3 slays. this is an honest mistake that a good few people have done +1
Imagine being so good at this trash game that you just assume that you were the best player the last map. Couldn't be me. Anyway, I agree with a full unban and just having this goober serve slays.

+1 for full unban and slay serving
+1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Just unban him and have him serve the slays. I've done the same thing before as detective. Funny enough, the three people I killed within 30 seconds all happened to be T's.

As he is a regular player and not some new troll, we understand human error occurs.

(+1 unban/serve subsequent slays)

me realizing there has already been an unban and admins too dumb to close it
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
To be unbanned. Icey will add your slays. Be more careful next time :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]