Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation help
I donated $5.00 to Dink's TTT server on April 9, 2017 and yet to receive my credits.
I can live without these premium points but it would still be nice to have.

https://gyazo.com/079e49c0856d099aa688bde16839b76d
@"A Fish" might be able to help, I'll try and get ahold of em.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-18-2017, 08:03 PM)Christian Wrote: @"A Fish" might be able to help, I'll try and get ahold of em.

Thanks man, I really appreciate any help.
(05-18-2017, 08:52 PM)tahm Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 08:03 PM)Christian Wrote: @"A Fish" might be able to help, I'll try and get ahold of em.

Thanks man, I really appreciate any help.

Trade me next time you're on and i will give you something biq boi
i have added the points
Has the system ever given points for any donations or does it just skip here and there?
From what I've seen, this has been happening a lot. But to others, they say it's still working fine. Perhaps it needs to be looked into, not sure why it'd be working so inconsistently.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
On 1PS we never that these issues. 1PS > All other TTT servers
(05-19-2017, 07:05 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: On 1PS we never that these issues. 1PS > All other TTT servers

Man. I'm really hurt that someone disliked this post. Maybe you don't know that 1PS was a server Dinkleberg owned and was merged with this one to revive this server. Or you want to just shit on 1PS which was an actual good server.
This was resolved. tahm if you haven't received your points, please let us know.

This can be locked.