Kanye's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Kanye West

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55493106

Who Banned You: chibill

Reason For Ban: See attached.

Length of Ban: 24 hours.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was not informed that the image I changed my profile picture to, which I did upon the request of the staff team, was problematic. I was not asked to change it following the first change nor did any staff members instruct me in any way that it was not permitted. Due to the staff's failure to inform me of any transgressions after first complying with them, I believe the ban is unjustified. I could have been asked politely, which I would have complied with, but never was. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I don't know what a "Profile Pick" is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

me when i change my pfp from the nazi flag to the leader of the nazi party
This seems like the real kanye
I do not appreciate the disrespectful, unrelated, third-party commentary. I am awaiting a legitimate verdict on the proceedings and ask that all parties who care to comment do so with courtesy and decorum befitting their exalted community positions.
did mad shitter alt or what
Lol you knew what you were doing, especially with your current pfp pic.. You were even given *multiple chances* to change it completely which is more than generous. instead you changed it from the nazi flag to…. the leader of the nazi party. Grow up.
(10-30-2022, 11:21 PM)Kanye West Wrote: I do not appreciate the disrespectful, unrelated, third-party commentary. I am awaiting a legitimate verdict on the proceedings and ask that all parties who care to comment do so with courtesy and decorum befitting their exalted community positions.
ok
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
seems like you just need to shave your mustache. that might help
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(10-30-2022, 11:23 PM)Gabe Wrote: Lol you knew what you were doing, especially with your current pfp pic.. You were even given *multiple chances* to change it completely which is more than generous. instead you changed it from the nazi flag to…. the leader of the nazi party. Grow up.

I was informed that the first picture I had joined the server with was to be changed. I changed it. I was never told the second one should be changed. How am I to read the minds of the administration? Am I to just assume? Is that fair of me to do? In turn, is it fair to be punished for not assuming? I do as I am told by the staff and follow their rulings. In this instance, I was not told to do anything therefore no action was taken.
>Appeals warranted 24 hour ban
>Expects people to take it seriously 
[Image: wojack.jpg]