Goose was banned?????
Ingame Name: Silly goose

SteamID: 76561199146592212

Who Banned You: point system????

Reason For Ban: 8 point ban for "pedophilic joke" a joke about a priest on a plane

Length of Ban: 24
Reason for Admins to Unban: i don't think the joke was pedophilic in any sense just had a bad punchline, i'm more so making the request to have the warn taken off

Other: Nate knew this was out of pocket, for a light hearted joke as though it had any ill content, and i suggest the warn should be taken off
The joke was something along the lines of:
A rabbi, priest, and a black guy are on a plane. Plane is going down, and rabbi says "We gotta save the kids."
Black guy says, "Man, fuck them kids"
Priest says "You think we got time"

Not sure how this isn't seen as a pedophilic joke?
The rules are pretty clear.
"exploitation of minors (including "jokes" and suggestive comments,)"
The punchline of your joke was without a doubt pedophilic. You definitely know better than to make a joke like that, especially with a staff application up. -1
This was a bit too much of the outside of the pocket
[Image: unknown.png]
Didn't hear it since I was tabbed out but you know better. -1 to an unban, just serve your sentence.
Hi Goose,

First of all, rip to the staff application. 
Second of all, I am pretty sure every staff member would agree and take this as a “pedophilic joke.” 
It’s stated in the guidelines and I imagine, probably discussed with the current staff members on about the joke to which they used staff discretion to determine this as a warning. 

(Staff Discretion: Be careful with how you administer this. If someone is indirectly talking about the topic from instances elsewhere, please verbally warn to stop. Otherwise, instant warning)

I, too, would consider this a pedophilic joke and honestly, it was a joke that was left with a terrible taste and considering it’s about minors or related to minors, big fat no no on the joke. 

-1 on unban, it’s 24 hours so it’s not too long to wait out.

-slater

Edit: This is your steamid (STEAM_0:0:593163242)
Idrc about the unban it's 24 hours, but I feel that you, a long time player of our community, should know better than to make such jokes. You know our community takes pedo jokes especially seriously, even lighthearted ones.
I'd consider supporting some reduction in points but I don't think you understand why the joke is inappropriate. So for that -1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Gonna be real when I wrote that rule into the MOTD I never intended it to censor dark humor I just wanted to stop all the prop hunt jokes that were floating around at the time I made it. +1 for warn removal.
(10-31-2022, 07:10 PM)Battons Wrote: Gonna be real when I wrote that rule into the MOTD I never intended it to censor dark humor I just wanted to stop all the prop hunt jokes that were floating around at the time I made it. +1 for warn removal.
Yeah it's the way I looked at it, but hey man it's community say and community play.
Also rip to the trusted app LOL